Author Topic: "comin off"  (Read 4304 times)

cappo

• View Profile
"comin off"
« on: September 02, 2009, 04:06:30 PM »
tbh im a bit surprised that know one else has raised the topic of h/s deciding to not bring the players off the pitch immediately at full time.they like to keep the players out there to have post match chat,supposedly to strike while the iron is hot.myself i really like to applaud the team off the pitch albeit not always with the result we would like but always with credit due.i would like to see them come straight off but i respect the way h/s want to do it simply because they are doing such a good job.
"till saturday comes"

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: "comin off"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »
at least they dont do it at Half Time ala Phil Brown

flin66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 04:58:50 PM »
must agree with cappo surely he could let the fans applaud the boys after the effort they put in and then talk to them in the changing room after

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 05:11:39 PM »
while i agrre with the comments regarding the players leaving the feild as i like to clap them of to, but there is other peoblems around this and a good reason to why they dont. there is also a small number in the crowed that subject them to verbal abuse, in wich this is one way to avoid this.

Stumpy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »
I have noticed that severay things the new management duo do are new and innovative to this level of football, some of the warm up routines for instance.

Coming from the professional game not too long ago it may be fair to assume that they are adopting some of the newer tried and tested approaches.

Taking into account where this club was in more recent times and what the outlook is now there is every optimism that the new guys have a good reason for everything they adopt and know what they are doing.

They get my vote.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
Made me chuckle that people had a good moan about them staying on the pitch on saturday, I was still buzzing from the 96th minute equalizer and couldn't give a toss if they sat their all night if it brings results.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.