Author Topic: The winners are  (Read 6952 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The winners are
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »
Scouse I don't think BallBag is a student! Unless he's got a good job after school.Reading one of his moaning posts last year he states he spends thousands on watching BUFC!

bb1

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 12:25:41 PM »
My job is caring that old people retain their sense of humour and their love of  B.U.F.C. and try to ensure they purchase a season ticket so their weekends can be filled with moaning,and my handbag is filled with bibs and potties to catch the drivel from the 4 old dears while they are on release from their nursing homes.

bb1

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »
Scousepilgrim ever the good samaritan giving the uneducated natives of a football forum the benefit of his inflated ego and perfect business acumen. How dare an inferior being such as BB1 have the temerity to suggest that the mighty one could have a sense of humour. I can only conclude that you missed out on the recent humour transplants with none in the forseeable future. However there are things that can be done you could watch the replays of old comedies on tv or you could go to Sincil bank and laugh at Lincoln.Good luck with it.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
I am refusing this particular honour on the basis that what I do seeks no reward.

It is pleasing to witness young students with a tentative to poor grasp of recent BUFC history trying to be humouress - could be the new PB perhaps?!   :)

Knobhead.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »
such a sensitive young man (articulate too)  :-*
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
such a sensitive young man (articulate accurate too)  :-*
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile