Author Topic: The winners are  (Read 6951 times)

bb1

The winners are
« on: May 17, 2012, 03:37:27 PM »
The winners of the moaning bar stewards cup of 2011/2012 are to be jointly shared by scouse pilgrim naughty forties dt woodall and king of knaves whose contributions have been priceless. The prizes to be shared are as follows,a pair of rose tinted specs to look for positive posts a bottle of happy clapper elixir to stimulate a one off positive use of a small mind a pair of gloves in pristine condition to wave a non existent season ticket and last of all a tube of  lipstick to kiss each others derriere .These prizes are to be awarded in the empty BUFC ground in the middle of the pitch as they sit around their mid table waving to an imaginary squad of players from the tiny hamlet of Nottingham. It would be advisable for them to obtain tissues for the sole purpose of wiping the snot away from the posters noses they frequently get up.I am taking an extended leave from posting on this forum to study for a G c S e in how not to pull a great little club to pieces. In conclusion god luck to the four of you for next years cup. :bunny ;D ;D

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The winners are
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »
Nice one BB! I was worried that we may have won a season ticket!

bb1

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 05:31:15 PM »
Sorry K O N that award is only for the elite and die hard B U F C fans who value the club and go to watch a thing called football. :dan

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:51 PM »
bb?

Ball Bag?

Its about right.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 07:49:03 PM »
N40 he must be or related to My Left Foot!

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
The winners of the moaning bar stewards cup of 2011/2012 are to be jointly shared by scouse pilgrim naughty forties dt woodall and king of knaves whose contributions have been priceless. The prizes to be shared are as follows,a pair of rose tinted specs to look for positive posts a bottle of happy clapper elixir to stimulate a one off positive use of a small mind a pair of gloves in pristine condition to wave a non existent season ticket and last of all a tube of  lipstick to kiss each others derriere .These prizes are to be awarded in the empty BUFC ground in the middle of the pitch as they sit around their mid table waving to an imaginary squad of players from the tiny hamlet of Nottingham. It would be advisable for them to obtain tissues for the sole purpose of wiping the snot away from the posters noses they frequently get up.I am taking an extended leave from posting on this forum to study for a G c S e in how not to pull a great little club to pieces. In conclusion god luck to the four of you for next years cup. :bunny ;D ;D

Nice ;)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

bb1

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
or bubble buster, brains and brawn,Boston bred,

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
Norty40! BB a well known local comedian ;D
You know who I mean!

bb1

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »
Ball Bag  that's what you pair talk a lot of don't despair it's my last post till the season starts so be my guest and have a moan to your hearts content 

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 08:53:33 AM »
You will be sadly missed BallBag  ;D

Mr Tickle

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 04:50:03 PM »
t'is funny though :-)

bb1

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
Said it was my last post I lied.You pair seem obsessed with ball bags? is it because you need to go to Smiths and buy a dictionary and expand your vocabulary or are you hiding something have you lost yours, maybe you are closet eunuchs or hermaphrodites either way you have no balls. :-X :'(

Bartmac

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »
Now, now, girls keep your handbags by your sides, or someone's going to end up crying :)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2012, 09:49:16 AM »
I am refusing this particular honour on the basis that what I do seeks no reward.

It is pleasing to witness young students with a tentative to poor grasp of recent BUFC history trying to be humouress - could be the new PB perhaps?!   :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »
bb1
didn't know you cared!! I have probably been supporting this club before you were born