Author Topic: Prices confirmed  (Read 19943 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Prices confirmed
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 01:36:37 PM »

[/quote]

Pray tell where the space would have come from to develop York Street and make some money for the Malkies at the same time? [/quote]

Are you blind student-boy? One big car park and social club.  The gliderdrome land and its surrounds and the land between the ground and John Adams way. What are they teaching you at University these days?  :)
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »
I am not sure that Mr Sotnick has the same recall of his meal in the Golden Dragon!  :)

Try again not the GD

I have absoluetly no idea Tash. So please tell all and which chairman and which hostelry and how you consider I was  "cosying up" - not usually my style! Or do you mean the Stockport Chairman? :)

Still waiting for a reply Tosh/Tash xxxx

Well then old boy if you can't remember it will have to remaim between me the family and the archives. See you in the queue for season tickets, oh dam I forgot now your chance of Chairmanship has gone you don't get down to BUFC anymore do you sweetie  :-*.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2012, 09:45:54 PM »
I gave a full reply but you only quote the first line. Now why don't you just piss off and leave us deluded BUFC supporters to get on with what we are good at ie: getting behind our club which frankly you have never done.
Cookie, don't even bother replying to the prat who had nothing to do with the trust when you joined the trust board.
I will be making no further replies to posts by him.                                                                        Best Wishes
Oxo.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
Ouch. It doesn't seem right this sort of language coming from the former Chairman of the Supporrters Trust - on a public forum as well. I hope the moderators are taking action !
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:24:52 PM by Daniel Lambert »

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »

Pray tell where the space would have come from to develop York Street and make some money for the Malkies at the same time?

Are you blind student-boy? One big car park and social club.  The gliderdrome land and its surrounds and the land between the ground and John Adams way. What are they teaching you at University these days?  :)

Very dimwitted of you to quote that line when the sentences that followed it already defeat the point you've just made. There's no incentive for the Malkinsons to do anything other than fully bulldoze York Street. Opportunity cost. GCSE Business Studies that.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:19:17 PM by Adam Hildred »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »
What's going on? Season tickets prices has turned into a GCSE !

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »
Ouch. It doesn't seem right this sort of language coming from the former Chairman of the Supporrters Trust - on a public forum as well. I hope the moderators are taking action !

The moderators are probably on a retainer too knowing who they are.  It is a public outrage the sort of abuse that goes on this forum especially by such establishment (I use the word somewhat "playfully" rather than "advisedly") figures such as Gussie and Oxo. I am at a loss to know from where do they get this sort of language?   I blame the parents. Standards are not what they used to be Mr Lambert.  :D
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 12:54:10 PM »
I learnt my language from the same school as you, tithead.

And keep my (deceased) parents out of this. My father rarely swore and my mother never did, although if they had had to deal with a conceited ass like you, they may have done, and taken to the bottle too.

And talking of the bottle, I seem to recall one of your protagonists mentioning that your father was a mainstay of the Little Peacock.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 01:10:53 PM »
It's matchday hostess with the mostess Gussie-boy!  I read French and Spanish.  Gussie I think read Rabelais.  But he seems to have had a humour by-pass!

Have you now taken to the bottle now too?  You can get help for that boy.

I think my father frequented most decent wateringholes and proceeded to drink them dry wherever possible. He was a hard working man - entitled to his Batemans. Are you some sort of temperance tout with Tourettes?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 01:13:43 PM by Scouse Pilgrim »

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »
Nobody would ever accuse me of not having a sense of humour, I've sometimes got too much of one.

And as for calling me 'hostess', again nobody in my family has been accused of batting for the other side.

Now get back in your little hut and go away.

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »

Stop humouring him, Gus, otherwise he'll keep coming back! We all know he's an insult to Tits