Author Topic: Prices confirmed  (Read 19946 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Prices confirmed
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
Although I have attend almost all games home and away over the last few years I have never had a season ticket. This year I will be puchasing one as I believe the club will be moving forward on many fronts including a new ground, and it will be important for the board to know that they have comittment from the fans, I therefore encourage all to do the same if you are able, although I do know for some it is dificult in these tough economic times.
Although not my choice I will be giving my full backing to Jason and wish him all the best for a successful season.

Just go and lick Dave's derriere. Are you on some sort of sycophantic sinecure? Moving forward? By what measure will you gauge what "forward" is?  :D
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »
Actually, I am an OAP, not a boy.

And to answer your question, what is the point of debating with someone who does not contribute a thing to the club, and only wishes to pull down those who do.

In a nutshell.......NO.

Should you wish to put your money where your mouth is, and also come up with something constructive, then you are not even worthy of having an opinion.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »

Surely you realise that the LOCAL supporters are probably also customers of 'the family' and by helping the club you might even increase your coffers.

How condescending can you be of local suppporters Gussie? People do not make shopping decisions based on who helps a local football club. Most shoppers in Boston are not fans of BUFC either and so could not give two hoots. A business succeeds because it provides what customers want and does it at the right price.

Giving to a charitable cause is certainly a better moral decision perhaps. Sadly BUFC, although it may feel like a charitable  cause is not yet registered with the Charity Commissioners. :o

The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »
Actually, I am an OAP, not a boy.

And to answer your question, what is the point of debating with someone who does not contribute a thing to the club, and only wishes to pull down those who do.

In a nutshell.......NO.

Should you wish to put your money where your mouth is, and also come up with something constructive, then you are not even worthy of having an opinion.

But with a reply like this Gussie you'd have to admit you are rather "boyish" would you not? :)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Gus,

I remember when Scouse was a season ticket holder for a number of years, thus contributing towards the Club.

DL

and I remember when he sponsored players and the odd match ball. Lovely chap. :D

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 01:49:27 PM »
that's a cheap shot,having been a match sponsor on a few occasions i can honestly say that the hospitality package at york street puts some of the league clubs i've experienced to shame,gus is a great host and his enthusiasm is top class .so spare your claptrap for another topic

Dear Nikko-nik-nik, do you think Gussie-poohs is a good ambassador for the club? Really do you?  I hope he moderates his language a tad when he is not hiding behind his keyboard!!  :P

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 01:51:53 PM »
Gus,

I remember when Scouse was a season ticket holder for a number of years, thus contributing towards the Club.

DL

and I remember when he sponsored players and the odd match ball. Lovely chap. :D

And I can remember him cosying up to a past Chairman in a local hostelry  :o.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:53:35 PM by Tash »
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
I am not sure that Mr Sotnick has the same recall of his meal in the Golden Dragon!  :)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »
I am not sure that Mr Sotnick has the same recall of his meal in the Golden Dragon!  :)

Try again not the GD
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 04:01:39 PM »
Feeling rather grand, aren't you, speaking in the third person and calling yourself a loveley chap.

Whatever you contributed in the past has long gone, taken by pilfering gits who you obviously supported at that time.

It is NOW that help is needed, to keep our fine club afloat for the benefit of the fans and the town.

The club is not just about the first team but everything else it supports.

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »
Scouse Pilgrim you obviously enjoy courting adverse reactions and thrive on the negative responses,yet you do not appear to come up with an alternative solution.
Certainly the likes of Woods,Evans,sotnick proved to be a bad move for the club,but
David Newton took this club when it was on its knees,  its reputation was tarnished
and rebuilt the image of the club,restored pride in the team and invested money to keep the club going,and then set about the task of securing the long term future of the club.Yes we still have debts,most probably as a result of directors loans,but what was the alternative.Liquidation and start again in the lowest levels?

So tell me how you plan to resolve this matter?

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 04:34:52 PM »
Dear Nikko-nik-nik, do you think Gussie-poohs is a good ambassador for the club? Really do you?  I hope he moderates his language a tad when he is not hiding behind his keyboard!!  :P

As a VP member I can vouch for the fact that Gus is an excellent ambassador for the club. I think it's due to his input that several of the sponsors return more than once in a season. I suggest Scouse Pilgrim tries a team nearer home - I'm sure Liverpool or Everton would welcome his couple of quid sponsorship - that's if he's got a couple to put in!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »
Old Pilgrim more like Monaco not Liverpool/Everton!

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »
that's a cheap shot,having been a match sponsor on a few occasions i can honestly say that the hospitality package at york street puts some of the league clubs i've experienced to shame,gus is a great host and his enthusiasm is top class .so spare your claptrap for another topic

yes he is,does that answer your question?   good,now p*** off

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
Thanks Nikko.

And to the Scouser, remember what I said earlier, I do use my own name so I am not hiding behind my keyboard.