Author Topic: Not very good news  (Read 3166 times)

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
Not very good news
« on: April 07, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »
This seemed to slip off the radar a bit

Hope this isnt true, shameful behaviour. And rightly should be banned from the club if this is true

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/wcfc/read_article/9629297.Fan_faces_ban_over_alleged_racist_abuse/

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Not very good news
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 10:50:57 AM »
I heard this, theres some debate of wether it was Fat B****** or what is said to have been said, Unfortunatly by what i heard i have to go with the Players on this and trust that the club will take the correct course of action,

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 03:36:43 PM »
You folks that ''know'', why not name and shame?.......................Or is it just gossip?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
You folks that ''know'', why not name and shame?.......................Or is it just gossip?

I would be guessing Townender is like me, Althou we heard this and the area it came from the persons is amongst a group of 30-40.

Trust me if i did i would happy to name and shame

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
Hmmmm...... :-\

Naming and shaming is fine but I threatened the same on here after an odious piece of work abused a Tamworth player in the Trophy game in about 2000 when Norris got a hat trick. Sure enough I was told in a couple of unpleasant phone calls that if I did name the culprit (who was stood about 2 feet away and travelled on the same bus) I'd suffer the consequences.

Leave it to the club or the authorities, its not worth the hassle.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
Already sorted so im lead to believe with a ban due to be imposed so lets hope this is the end of it.