Author Topic: Car parking on Saturday  (Read 4341 times)

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Car parking on Saturday
« on: March 29, 2012, 08:13:13 PM »

Quote from Gloucester City's website:
There is plenty of parking available on match days at the Abbey Business Stadium. Please park considerately within the marked spaces.

Quote from Cheltenham Town's website:
Unfortunately there is no car parking available to the general public at The Abbey Business Stadium on match days. Street parking in the immediate vicinity is also restricted. The club does, however, operate a FREE Matchday Park and Ride Shuffle Service from the nearby Cheltenham Racecourse.

The two clubs share the same stadium. So who are we supposed to believe?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Car parking on Saturday
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »
Maybe Cheltenham have a car parking membership scheme, that doesn't apply for Gloucester matches?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
Pilgrim 86 - you are correct. I parked there last year with no problem.

DL

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 02:31:22 PM »
Why would you look at their website? Ours is all you need to follow.

Are many of you coming down tomorrow? It was segregated last year but there seems to have been no mention of that this time.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 04:38:34 PM »
Will you be on penalty watch tiger?

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »
Yep, as ever, although not on red alert as, miracle upon miracles we've actually been awarded two since the refereeing debacle at yours.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
Yep, as ever, although not on red alert as, miracle upon miracles we've actually been awarded two since the refereeing debacle at yours.

You would have loved our tuesday game against sourcy, 3 pens in that one and the only one that was a pen was theres

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »

You would have loved our tuesday game against sourcy, 3 pens in that one and the only one that was a pen was theres
Watching the Worcester highlights from the YS End, together with the close up viewpoint of Newsh's pen... I'd say that our first was the only blatant penalty!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 08:56:17 PM »
Yep I saw the highlights and thought the first was a bit soft.

When I was there last month someone was filming from your gantry, why aren't those highlights appearing online? I think it's great being able to sit back and watch the BSN action online, more clubs should do it.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 08:59:37 PM »
I think the highlights are going to online from next season, the club are currently looking for sponsors...

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 09:46:24 PM »
Yep I saw the highlights and thought the first was a bit soft.

When I was there last month someone was filming from your gantry, why aren't those highlights appearing online? I think it's great being able to sit back and watch the BSN action online, more clubs should do it.

All Games are filmed for training. As John says subject to sponsors they hope to turn them into highlights next season, I think the club did one a few weeks back as a taister