Author Topic: vs Worcester......  (Read 8527 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: vs Worcester......
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:40 AM »
Stood next to GHM and we never heard anybody moan about the team throughout the game! Must be a first ?

They all didn't bother coming, maybe they're the missing 300.  Without wanting to be accused of cyber bullying, maybe they were online offering a cheap ticket as they couldn't get  ;D

I'll happily swap places with you, fact is I don't always have access to a baby sitter in midweek and given the season ended in September I wasn't going to pester anyone for what was nothing more than a glorified friendly last night. But feel free to take cheap shots, its amazing how no one ever gets personal on the Utd Facebook page though.......oh sorry, real identities are visible there!
And you never take cheap shots? Lambasting anybody if they say anything remotely positive and/or going against your opinion...

But I make no secret of who I am Scott, I'll happily front up anyone with an issue with what I say. I pay my money and have my say,I'm not trying to curry flavour with anyone connected to the club or any supporter. Thats why I like WP's posts, he says it like it is, he's not got his tongue down the back of anyone's trousers at the club and he see's things in black and white, not through rose tinted specs like some do.

Personally I care not for who you are, I could probably pass you in the street and not know. You probably care not for who I am, maybe you know of me, maybe you don't.  I've no idea who KingofKnaves, Woad_Pilgrim etc etc are and sometimes wonder if I talk to these people at games without realising.  My posts are always in reference to things noughtyforties, Kingofknaves has said, the voice on the forum.  I like to play devils advocate, If people says it white, I'll say but what if it is actually this way and black.  Woad_Pilgrim etc are probably harder to do that with as their views tend concur with much of what I would say.  As you say, they see things in Black and White, some people seem to see things in Red though, tends to stick out like a sore thumb.

How quiet would this place be now without the in fighting?

As for their keeper, was just a little embarrassing wasn't it, not sure what he was actually trying to achieve against what amounts to our little youth club that stand behind the goal. Classless and another reason why we need to get out of this tinpot division, when you're so low on the radar that things like that go unpunished.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 03:46:36 PM »
I think most on Patter respects WPs opinions N/F , anyone who bothers to read my posts will gather that I do .
Who are these people with rose tinted glasses , are they the one,s that express a view on team performance that you are in disagreement with (which is your right , and what forums are all about.) ?
Would rose-tinted glasses better fit those that make soundbites (eg," ambition"," go the extra mile" etc ). on the way the club should be run .? 
In my opinion they,ve presented no facts to prove their idea,s viable .  In fact a flashback to the Rodwell days when Jim had big idea,s and no plan to back it. (remember the planning application?)
I,m unashamedly backing Newton,s master plan and have no objections to being labelled a wearer of rose-tinted glasses.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »
We're all with DN, but he doesn't pick the team does he?

Bartmac

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 06:31:44 PM »
No he doesn't, but he picked the men that do!!! and they must have shown him something for him to choose them.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »
Thankfully he does not follow your blueprint for success N/F.

Beck Row

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 08:18:50 PM »
Its actually Curry Favour, not Curry Flavour.......sorry, just an observation to lighten the mood
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 08:22:12 PM by Beck Row »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 09:21:23 PM »
Just hoped we had won the other night! This post is getting silly with curvy favour curry!

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
Metaphor man strikes again!   ;)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell