Author Topic: Gloucester Match Thread  (Read 36869 times)

tigerroar

• View Profile
Re: Gloucester Match Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
He was less than a foot  away from the ball when it became "dead" and the defender went over Scott's legs, he didn't catch him full on at all. Why can no-one seem to understand that the defender only has himself to blame?

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »
i think you've got yourself to blame that people think your a joke. End of story we won 2-0 and it would have still been 2-0 if he had stayed on the field as you hardly troubled bastock.

Any comment on your poor attendances concidering you are indeed a city?

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »
I gather that you are Gloucesters' photographer.

Can't you understand your own photographs?

Are you blind as well as stupid?

I have been watching your posts under this thread and was under the impression you were a mere child, although by the quality of your arguments, you are obviously  a sandwich short of a picnic.

I also read your post on the Blue Square North site on Saturday night which was downright vile with disgusting language.  I hope they ban you!!!!!!!

Why, in a city of 126.000 people, did the club have to pick you as their official photographer?

Although, looking at your average attendance figures, I suppose most of the sane population find something better to do with their time, particularly if they have to rub shoulders with you.

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
i think you've got yourself to blame that people think your a joke. End of story we won 2-0 and it would have still been 2-0 if he had stayed on the field as you hardly troubled bastock.

Any comment on your poor attendances concidering you are indeed a city?

Yep, blame everyone else, not me, I go every week. Short of press ganging people into coming what can I do? I appreciate winning games gets people interested but when we get served up with such piss poor referees putting on a winning run isn't easy.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »
Waaaaaa! Why doesn't your carer accompany you on the touchline?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2012, 07:01:31 PM »
Isn't photo 3 rather telling???? 

The ball is inches away from Bazza, maybe even his fingertips are touching the ball. 

Explain the challenge in a way that makes sense. When your striker decides to launch himself - what was he hoping to make contact with???

It was a reckless and dangerous challenge and fully deserved a red card. Only a buffoon would say otherwise, and if you watch as much football as you surely do Tigger, then am I amazed you can't see that.

Must have a rose tinted filter on that lens of yours!!!!!

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2012, 07:32:20 PM »
Are you saying he has no right to go for the ball because the keeper almost has it? He didn't actually with the ball, or keeper did he? He didn't even make contact with the defender, the defender, who had no desire to touch the ball and therefore had no real business being there went in too, avoided the onrushing goalkeeper and hurt himself going over Scott's leg.

I'm sure there are people here who think that Scott had no intention of getting the ball and wiped out the defender out of malice. And I get accused of being rose tinted.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2012, 08:14:07 PM »
You're not being accused of being biased, just deluded...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
I Cant remember the last time a Match thread nearly got to page 6

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »
More postings on this thread than Gloucester get on their forum in a month.
Tigar also appears on the BSN forum on a regular basis if anyone wishes to continue taking the p*ss out of him in future along with fans from other BSN teams.

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
Sending off irrelevant, Boston deserved to win end of story. Bore off. C U in a few weeks.

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »
Boston got the goals and the points fair enough but to be robbed of having a chance down to two appalling decisions isn't fair at all.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2012, 09:09:02 PM »
you didnt score with 11 men and didnt really look like doing so its pointless arguing. try looking on YOUR site and even the manager says we outplayed you

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2012, 09:35:35 PM »
We might've scored had he not bottled the penalty decision.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2012, 10:06:57 PM »
That would have made it 2-1, which is still 3 points to us!