Author Topic: Non English scum again!  (Read 15776 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Non English scum again!
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:01:44 PM by kingofnaves »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
Just seen on Facebook two blokes tried to mug a poor bloke near ASDA not long ago!So you think there's not a problem? Atleast it's not as bad as Wisbech yet!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2012, 05:16:52 PM »
The problem is theres more racism towards the migrants than there is towards the english. Bostons population seems to be fed up with the migrant workers but theyre here to work unlike alot of the population who sit on there arses all day claiming benefits.

Growing up in the Fenside area as a child i remeber many of the local residents could not work due to long term diability issues
The same people cannot work now because, although their long term disabilities have cured they cant get jobs because the polish have their jobs.
When the Euro sorts itself out and they return to their hoelands, i would imagine that people will again have bad backs from sitting on their settees because they didnt have a job.
The people that moan that they cant get housing tend to be (and not in all cases) stupid little girls from the "families" who deliberately get pregnant ( i know this for fact in several cases) because they can get their own house and their family can extend its empire.
Boston has its own scumbags, we know who they are who would be better off dead as they drain our society. Likewise the forigners have their own scumbags.
On a tangent, to guage the feeling of the population of boston, look on Facebook for Boston Examiner and the abuse he/she has recieved for suggesting that Mr Sleaford, the accused of the murder of the foregn chap is anything other than a local hero.
I have overheard a few conversations where he has been congratulated for whathe has done and how if a few more did the same we would be better.

Our town is a sh*thole people. Face it. And its got like this because all of us law abiding people have allowed it to do so by not kicking up a stink when the council f*cks us over and by electing w*ankers like the bypass independants and extreemist politicians like Councillor Fountain.

If you dont like our town do something or shut up about people trying to earn an honest bob, and trying to make them out to be bad people just because some of them are tw*ts.

Rant Over

Grow up. i say. Without the liikes of the foreigners, Councillor Fountain would not be able to funs his activities

Who votes these scumbags in ?

At the end of the day the town gets what the town deserves.

Morons like that Everitt who tried to organize the march last summer have added nothing to the town in their lives and the internet gives them the platform they crave to spout their xenophobic crap. Same with that arsehole BNP Councillor who got in on Fenside, another waste of oxygen in my book.

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »

Who votes these scumbags in ?

At the end of the day the town gets what the town deserves.

Morons like that Everitt who tried to organize the march last summer have added nothing to the town in their lives and the internet gives them the platform they crave to spout their xenophobic crap. Same with that arsehole BNP Councillor who got in on Fenside, another waste of oxygen in my book.

Couldn't agree more

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2012, 06:36:31 PM »
Who's going to sort the problems out? Seems like nobody else is interested?Give Mr Everitt some credit he called off the march and starting talking to the authorities!

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2012, 06:41:54 PM »
Who's going to sort the problems out? Seems like nobody else is interested?Give Mr Everitt some credit he called off the march and starting talking to the authorities!

....just like to point out that it's not a relation!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
Good to see arrests on both incidents!