Author Topic: Non English scum again!  (Read 15775 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Non English scum again!
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:07:10 PM »
My mates 74 year old father was attacked last night because he was English! Walking from Woodville Road Co op some non English person asked him if he was English! As a result he has cuts on his head and passed out!
Defend this one ! I guess it will the do gooders who stood up for the Bob Lee incident last time!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Non English scum again!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:22:05 PM »
Here we go!
Night 3nil

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
Read the post 3nil! He was attacked because he was English!!!

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 03:15:52 AM »
See they pulled out the body of a polish immigrant from the forty foot in the week, what lovely foreign nationals we have enriching our town, makes you proud eh!

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »
Mark, I don't recall anyone defending the incident you refer to, it was agreed all round that the theft of an old lady's purse was despicable. The complaints were against Bob Lee's unevidenced assumption that the guilty party belonged to a certain racial group. You've posted a comment that you believe to be fact, no defence required.

What I don't get is the follow-up post referring to the tragic, unexplained death of another human being.......not sure what your point is Steviemas?

truthsayer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »
If one is to meander around the town centre during the early hours it is quite possible to be attacked for no good reason by English scum.

Scum is as scum is irrespective of creed colour race nationality or sex

anyone should be allowed to go about their business as they see fit without fear of attack

i have personal experience of two occasions where assistance was needed due to injury, and the first to offer medical help were eastern european "scum" whilst indeginous local people stood back and laughed.

KON account of events is disgusting, but there are many occasions where english have done the same
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4075441/Teenager-14-raped-pensioner.html

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 09:46:35 AM »
If one is to meander around the town centre during the early hours it is quite possible to be attacked for no good reason by English scum.

anyone should be allowed to go about their business as they see fit without fear of attack

i have personal experience of two occasions where assistance was needed due to injury, and the first to offer medical help were eastern european "scum" whilst indeginous local people stood back and laughed.

KON account of events is disgusting, but there are many occasions where english have done the same
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4075441/Teenager-14-raped-pensioner.html

Although I agree with you scum is scum whatever the nationality it dosen't actually say the lad is English.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 10:40:47 AM »
I think one of the best arguments in favour of continued immigration is how much it winds up people who put forward utterly ridiculous and illogical arguments on it, eg:

See they pulled out the body of a polish immigrant from the forty foot in the week, what lovely foreign nationals we have enriching our town, makes you proud eh!

Yeah, bloody foreigners going and getting themselves killed in our town! Bet he did it intentionally! Grab your pitchforks!

Anyway, to go along with the anecdotal evidence of a father of a mate of an internet wind up merchant who started this thread, here's a link to another completely unconcluded legal case involving EU nationals:

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/news/crime/murder_charge_denied_as_case_goes_to_trial_1_3452923
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:47:46 AM by Adam Hildred »

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 11:16:21 AM »

don't think anyone could argue about the behaviour of english scum as there are certainly plenty of english/british individuals who are pure evil

i think what annoys people most is that these foreigners (whatever nationality) are visitors to our country and as such we perhaps would appreciate a little more respect towards our culture

think of it like throwing a party and your mate brings their mate with them and that mate gets drunk and trashes your room,urinates on your carpets and smashes your tv - you'd be a little annoyed at the lack of respect shown by this 'visitor'

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »
We had this post last year, I remember Bob getting a right slating.

What KON is saying, is this is a race attack on a pensioner.

Bob's was a theft that was done by a foreign national.

Either way Boston has a problem, too many and not enough work.

The town should get extra funding, look at the strain on all the services.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 12:53:41 PM »
Not technically "visitors to our country" though are they. They're hardly on holiday, they live and work here.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
Not technically "visitors to our country" though are they. They're hardly on holiday, they live and work here.

and most of the time do alot better work that the locals here.

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »

it would seem the majority of them don't intend to move here permanently so i'd say they were visiting regardless of how long the visit is

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »

it would seem the majority of them don't intend to move here permanently so i'd say they were visiting regardless of how long the visit is

Noone will live and work in this country permanently, unless they're in possession of the elixir of life. All that's relevant is that 'they' pay their way while they're here.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 02:40:49 PM »
Noone will live and work in this country permanently, unless they're in possession of the elixir of life.

.....If I had possession of the elixir of life....I wouldn't need to work and I wouldn't be living in this country!  ;D