Author Topic: Chris Hall  (Read 12696 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Chris Hall
« on: January 07, 2012, 07:02:47 PM »
Yes he's garbage, his tackling is weak, his distribution poor and positional sense very lacking. He's not aggressive enough and basically he's out of his depth.

He had a stinker today.

As did most of the team.

But the ironic cheers when he went off were out of order, I remember Rusky getting similar treatment during a typical Evans inspired home horror v Chester one night and its not nice to hear.

FFS support the players while they are with us, there's nothing more destructive than abusing your own.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Hall
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »
Well said NF. I don't think he is a bad player, it's just I'm not sure anyone at the Club knows what his best position is.

DL

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »
Yes he's garbage, his tackling is weak, his distribution poor and positional sense very lacking. He's not aggressive enough and basically he's out of his depth.

He had a stinker today.

As did most of the team.

But the ironic cheers when he went off were out of order, I remember Rusky getting similar treatment during a typical Evans inspired home horror v Chester one night and its not nice to hear.

FFS support the players while they are with us, there's nothing more destructive than abusing your own.

I think the ironic cheers were aimed at the managers for bringing on some wide men?

Personally I thought Sleath / Ross / Hall played well in the first half passing it around the blyth midfield at will but time and time again we failed to find the killer pass to open them up.

Newsham was as mobile as I have seen him in months.

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »

He had a stinker today.

As did most of the team.

He's a young lad learning his trade and working full time.....he's been out of the team for a while and admittedly looks a little rusty....our managers need to ascertain what is his best position and give him a run in the side...

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 08:53:45 PM »
Mid twenties , should have learned the trade by now !

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 08:55:22 PM »
I sometimes wonder what people watch.  

Hall had a decent enough game for filling in a position that probably isn't his first choice, we have a few positional, defensive worries which are costing us goals and lack the killer ball (mainly due to the lack of width first half) which restricted us to half chances, frustrating to watch when away from home we seem to make chance after chance after chance.

Hall is this weeks target then yeah?  Give Newsham a week off yeah, rest him from the hot coals?

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 09:21:30 PM »
Andy,

Essentially, you've just said Chris Hall is a pile of shit, then had a go at people for saying he's a pile of shit. He can hear what is said on the terraces, he can also read your post. There's no difference....

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »

He had a stinker today.

As did most of the team.

What a totally hypocritical posting, you on the juice old boy?  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
He's not a pile of shit! He's not a footballer!

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 09:40:12 PM »
He's not a pile of shit! He's not a footballer!

Well, at least you are!  :)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 09:41:16 PM »
I must have been one of those watchiing a different game today, I thought Hall had a decent game. We desperately need a decent striker though so Jason can get on the side line and do his main job, you just can't have both managers on the pitch at the same time.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 09:44:57 PM »
I must have been one of those watchiing a different game today, I thought Hall had a decent game. We desperately need a decent striker though so Jason can get on the side line and do his main job, you just can't have both managers on the pitch at the same time.

A considered and reasonable point Tash, I concur.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 10:10:20 PM »
He's a winger being played out of position - not his fault is it? He has obviously read your post (reading Twitter), and I'm sure you will have hit his confidence. Well f*cking done!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 10:11:22 PM »
He's a winger being played out of position - not his fault is it? He has obviously read your post (reading Twitter), and I'm sure you will have hit his confidence. Well f*cking done!

My feelings also P86. Some people eh  :)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 10:33:10 PM »
Andy,

Essentially, you've just said Chris Hall is a pile of shit, then had a go at people for saying he's a pile of shit. He can hear what is said on the terraces, he can also read your post. There's no difference....

The fact is he's not good enough for this level Pete, he didn't get a look in at Alfreton and he didn't get a look in at a poor Gainsborough side last season. Most people around me see nothing in him to endear him to us.....

Yet our two managers think he's a capable player.