Author Topic: FAO Oxo  (Read 11622 times)

RamMalc

• View Profile
Re: FAO Oxo
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:50 PM »
If there'd been a few more about like oxo back in the dark days of Evans,Sotnick,Rodwell and Lavaflow maybe just maybe the rotten regime wouldn't have got away with what they did. Sadly the place was awash with apologists and lick spittle's who were all for giving Evans 'a second chance'..........

who can ever forget Monty giving the crook his Champagne , apologists doesnt even come close to what they should be called

Keith_Floyd

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 03:55:18 PM »
I recall there was plenty of Evans loyalists at that time, the supporters were split 50/50.

I will never witness our highest league position (11th in Division 2) in my lifetime again. :(

Hopefully though we will get to the top of the non league pyramid one day :bunny

Keith_Floyd

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2012, 03:56:44 PM »
Gastronauts, If I recall right the option to purchase BUFC shares using Trust funds was put to a vote in the sports bar and was unanimously passed.

My questions are - How many shares did the Trust receive for £3000 and who holds the share certificate.

Yoy can get the answer to that by doing what oxo suggests in a post above.

Okay Tash, I'll do that.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »
I will never witness our highest league position (11th in Division 2) in my lifetime again. :(

What is the basis for this, our footballing ambition or the state of your liver?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 12:53:05 PM »
Received a PM from KF asking how many shares the Trust received for the £3000. He also asks who is holding the share certificate.
I still don't know who KF actually is but I will post the reply here so everyone knows the answers.
I quote the letter from the club signed by David Newton on the 8th June 2009.
"Further to the payment of £3000 to the football club, and the approval at the AGM that was held on 23rd April, I am pleased to enclose the Share Certificate for 12,000 shares purchased." He then went on to "Thank all at the Trust for your continued support" and express his delight that the Trust had secured shares in the club.
The certificate is in my possession.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 01:10:28 PM »
Good to hear Mel! I guess if you had bought them from Lavaflow it would have been written on a fag packet!

Keith_Floyd

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 04:25:24 PM »
Oxo, many thanks for the reply.