Author Topic: FA Trophy v Hyde  (Read 9661 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FA Trophy v Hyde
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 06:29:01 PM »
work here and the goldfish is ill!But i will be there on Tuesday!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »
Welcome back Celtic Blue!I hope the posters are nicier to yo tonight!On behalf of the decent fans at BUFC i would like to apologise!

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »
good result. great feeling to be in a cup run. easy draw hopefully or a localish team or maybe a combination of the two

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »
All I want to say is well done Boston you beat the Scum from over hill do you still think Hyde are better than Stalybridge?
Absolutely. We created more chances last week than today, if we had a striker who could finish it'd have been a different story last week.

Welcome back Celtic Blue!I hope the posters are nicier to yo tonight!On behalf of the decent fans at BUFC i would like to apologise!

Who's made you the spokesman for Boston fans? CelticBlue is an idiot, have a look at the link to the conf north forum in the other thread  ;)

As for the game not a patch on the league game, both sides playing below the standards they set that day. Hyde where a bit negative even at 0-0 and I think we deserved the victory in the end but we still look desperately short up front and J-Lee's age is starting to show.

Oh and stop taring all season ticket holders with the same brush, I am and have been to both trophy games and the FA Cup game against Kidsgrove.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
I don't want to think about the consequences if we'd lost because that would have been season over before Xmas.

But lets not get carried away, its the Trophy, Hyde have bigger fish to fry and probably didn't care about todays game.

The bread and butter is the league and we're miles away, don't let one win cloud anyone's judgement, the team is a mediocre one in a mediocre league.
I bet you'll go to Wembley if we get there though...

Bet I won't........been there, done that, got the t shirt. And the new Wembley is a mecca for 'New' football fans, the kind of annoying twats who never went to games before Euro 96 but who now claim to know the lot. I don't want to be stood/sat neat tossers like that.

We need to be in Conference National. End of. Not thrashing about in mid-table in this league.

Stuff The Trophy, I'd rather we'd taken 3 points off Hyde the other week.

If we could get to the final that might fund a push for a return to the conf nat, which I agree a club of our size needs to get back there asap.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »
All I want to say is well done Boston you beat the Scum from over hill do you still think Hyde are better than Stalybridge?

I have only seen clips(mobile clips) of last weeks game, about 15 min worth and if i was to answere that on them 15 min i would say as a footballing teem hyde are a better by a mile. as  a team for directness and a team that could do more damage against others in this league u may have the edge

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
Absolutely. We created more chances last week than today, if we had a striker who could finish it'd have been a different story last week.

Who's made you the spokesman for Boston fans? CelticBlue is an idiot, have a look at the link to the conf north forum in the other thread  ;)

As for the game not a patch on the league game, both sides playing below the standards they set that day. Hyde where a bit negative even at 0-0 and I think we deserved the victory in the end but we still look desperately short up front and J-Lee's age is starting to show.

Oh and stop taring all season ticket holders with the same brush, I am and have been to both trophy games and the FA Cup game against Kidsgrove.

Im guessing that comment was aimed at me..

If you read the comment i think you will see that the comment is aimed at those that CAN@T be arsed to come not those that can.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
Whens the draw?

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
I don't want to think about the consequences if we'd lost because that would have been season over before Xmas.

But lets not get carried away, its the Trophy, Hyde have bigger fish to fry and probably didn't care about todays game.

The bread and butter is the league and we're miles away, don't let one win cloud anyone's judgement, the team is a mediocre one in a mediocre league.

happy christmas everyone!!!!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »
Rumoured Andy is giving the  party a miss and going to KON,s instead to cheer the poorly gold fish up .

Celtic Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »
Absolutely. We created more chances last week than today, if we had a striker who could finish it'd have
been a different story

Who's made you the spokesman for Boston fans? CelticBlue is an idiot, have a look at the link to the conf
north forum in the other thread 

Considering you didn't score against us and only had two shots on target you must have created more chances against Hyde than us.

On to a different subject I don't know what people on the conference North forum have against me someone told me about it so I had a look and couldn't believe what people were saying. Reading some of the things being said and most of it are lies so why they are saying these things I don't know.
Stalybridge Celtic the pride of Tameside

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 08:32:47 PM »
Here are some pics from today's game. More to follow.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
Well done lads, the management team & the backroom staff!  A great result today! 

A really entertaining game!
Some great individual performances, a few not so good,  but overall a superb team effort.
Austin MOTM for me. Ross started badly but played his way into the game and did well second half.
Might be worth starting Fairclough ahead of Newsham for a few games  :dan

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
Some more photos.