Author Topic: Two from four........  (Read 11345 times)

qwerty

• View Profile
Two from four........
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:22:11 AM »
.....will today get relegated from the prem, which two. I think Middlesbrough need a miracle so they are gone, and even though I can see Sunderland being on the wrong end of a good old thrashing at home to Chelsea I think they are safe because I cannot see both Hull & Newcastle winning.

So we have one from two, Hull or Newcastle to fill the last relegation spot. Hull at home to a newly crowned hung-over champions who will have a bit more than one eye on a little match in Rome next week. I think Hull will get atleast a point today and maybe take all three.  I cannot see an injury struck Newcastle getting anything today at Villa Park, and even if they do they must get more than Hull.

With the future connection between BUFC Centre Of Exellence and the very good academy of Hull I think we all should today be if full support of Hull and cheer the Magpies on to the Championship.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:29:30 AM by qwerty »

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Two from four........
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »
I think Newcastle will get at least a point and stay up

Hull and Sunderland will both lose.

I like Shearer so i hope they stay up and Hull go down.

TheWizard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »
Hull stay up

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 07:13:07 PM »
  Watched  it on Sky..Newcastle deserved nothing from this..now they can lick their wounds..
    The link up with Hull could be very fruitfull..tho i don' think it would have mattered if they had got relegated..
      Look at the average points achieved (61) in the  Premier Lge .. only 6 clubs got above it..
       Shows the class gap between the top 5 or 6 teams and the rest.. 
            fT

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 11:30:14 AM »
.....will today get relegated from the prem, which two. I think Middlesbrough need a miracle so they are gone, and even though I can see Sunderland being on the wrong end of a good old thrashing at home to Chelsea I think they are safe because I cannot see both Hull & Newcastle winning.

So we have one from two, Hull or Newcastle to fill the last relegation spot. Hull at home to a newly crowned hung-over champions who will have a bit more than one eye on a little match in Rome next week. I think Hull will get atleast a point today and maybe take all three.  I cannot see an injury struck Newcastle getting anything today at Villa Park, and even if they do they must get more than Hull.

With the future connection between BUFC Centre Of Exellence and the very good academy of Hull I think we all should today be if full support of Hull and cheer the Magpies on to the Championship.

You obviously didn't go to the KC a few years ago and see the Hull thugs stone the supporters coach. I for one was hoping they would have got relegated I'm Gutted :'(
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 12:26:19 PM »
Some people will know I follow Wolves aswell as supporting Boston Utd.

and towards the end of the FL season I was QUOTED by a geordie fan when I asked for the Wolves result I don't know the championship is of no significance.
TO that Geordie fan he knows who I am and he is WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE of no signifcance.

Where are Wolves??(Answer)in the Premier..  A league which starting next season will have no signifcance to the geordies.

What a day to be a Sunderland Fan.

Also as a Wolves follower they must have more of a chance with an established prem side gone (infact two if you count Middlesborough). I'm sure had Newcastle stayed up they would of put alot of wrongs right next season hence giving Wolves less chance of staying up, with Hull staying up and only winning 1 in 22 games I fancy them to really struggle next season hopefully giving Wolves even more of a chance next season. I thought MOTD were wrong in their summary of the prem season I actually disagree and beleive its much poorer than before like mentioned above every side in the bottom half could of easily gone down with only Stoke in the bottom 11-20 places coming out with any credit IMO.

Tash I appreciate what you mean about Hull fans but if its between them or Newcastle staying up then my Wolves head kicks in and says relegate Newcastle. I don't have anything against Newcastle more the fans like the one above.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 01:16:55 PM »
Hull fans where pricks to us but i like to see bigg teams like newcastle go down :D

warner001

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
burnley for a europa league place (y)