Author Topic: What about a Patter table.........  (Read 9922 times)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
Re: What about a Patter table.........
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »
Ruddock, a fine fella. Athletic, brave and consistent the true ABC of footy! Get down there and support the club cum'on  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 10:50:01 PM »
Can we get hold of XXXL and Norfolk Townie......we could invite The Pink Panther along as well.......

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Just had a text from the Rooster saying that he is interested in joining the table.

DL

Will he be on the table with apple sauce up his arse?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 01:42:18 PM »
Can we get hold of XXXL and Norfolk Townie......we could invite The Pink Panther along as well.......

Where's Seabass these days? This could double as an all-time Patter Hall of Shame.

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
Whatever happened to dear old roaster , i mean Rooster ? did he emigrate to France with his millions or is he still doing his "fishing" trips on the Broads ?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »
Whatever happened to dear old roaster , i mean Rooster ? did he emigrate to France with his millions or is he still doing his "fishing" trips on the Broads ?

I see him pop up on the 'people you may know' thingy on Facebook from time to time. His profile picture appears to be a dilapidated French cottage.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »

We could only get XXXL to travel from Hong Kong and attend if someone could persuade Daryl Sutch to turn up. !
When Daryl had to present him with a signed football it was a bit like the scene in Alan Partridge when he had to escape from his biggest fan/ stalker Ged Maxwell. "I'll level with you, I'm genuinely scared !"

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »
That clown was in some football magazine the other week as being an obsessive fan.....

He wasn't a full shilling was he?

:-\

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »
Norty40 he even stopped a few nights with George Doors!The good old days!

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »
Wow, still cropping up !, was it at Daryl's place of work or has he found a new hero/team ?!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 07:06:00 PM »
RamMalc,

I believe he took off to France to concentrate on a career of renovating and installing telegraph poles ....

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »
That clown was in some football magazine the other week as being an obsessive fan.....

He wasn't a full shilling was he?

:-\
When Saturday Comes. Criticising devotion to his team (Norwich) are you? He lives thousands of miles away, yet still manages to take in the odd game!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »
Frankly Scott I couldn't give a toss what you think.........I think he's a complete idiot.

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 11:10:40 PM »
The Patter Table  Re the table of doom

I have only just seen this post nearly fell of my chair, can you imagine that table, with all of the moaners and groaners on here in one place, you would be able to tell which table it was straight away, the one with the black doom clouds over it with the occasional fork of lightening breaking through, what a fun night would be had by all, NOT.
Don’t really know if they would actually speak to each other, they might not be so brave, not been able to hide behind their computer screens, still it would give their carers a night off I suppose,
 Anyway they wouldn’t get served, as one of the biggest wind up merchants on here would have cut the wages of the staff or turned them into BUSA volunteer’s (leaving it to  poor Jan and the B U S A  girls running about all night )looking after them  (but he would offer to help out as long as he "didn’t have to buy a season ticket next season as long as he is not working that is") Then there’s  his mate (the second biggest wind up merchant on here ,no that’s not really fair let’s say biggest moaner on here) just sat there nodding as he seems to agree with everything he says, mind  you he could help with the serving  dishing it out as he gets plenty of practice on here, then again no, as he can’t take anything back can he.  I could go on but I won’t , being a confirmed happy clapper, I am not really allowed my opinion on here,

Anyway at least 4 of them wouldn’t turn up at all but they would all still write it up on patter the next day saying how shit it was and moaning about the speaker.

Now if there was a table for the happy clappers on here count me in what a fun night we would have streamer’s going off balloons a popping smiling happy faces all clapping away not a care in the world

OK back into hiding before the snipers get me on here,
 “Shergar stop that and no you can’t volunteer to be a steward KON would never allow it have you seen the price of hay.
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Well done LL I like that post. HAppy clapper table for me, ta  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell