Author Topic: no segregation....and no police  (Read 11548 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: no segregation....and no police
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 05:30:09 PM »
No need for segregation, just a need to realise that 12 kids giving it the 'Kalme On then' won't get a raise,

But letting dickheads in Cable Knit Jumpers throw Chip and drinks around while giving the 'Kalme on then' needs a little more than standing there scratching ya arse.

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

northolmelad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 07:13:18 AM »
anyway nobody has mentioned the 7 or 8 year old child that was knocked to the floor by the fist of a " boston " supporter that was windmilling his arms about.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 07:33:47 AM »
anyway nobody has mentioned the 7 or 8 year old child that was knocked to the floor by the fist of a " boston " supporter that was windmilling his arms about.

thats maybe because most of us were watching the game rather than watching the scuffle, didn't even realise a child was hurt during it and hope hes alright

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »

Lets hope he is ok....an innocent victim apparently caught up in mindless hooliganism which would have never happened if GT had paid for proper policing and used crowd segregation in their highest profile league game of the season.....poor show Trinity...

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
its a shame that Swanny would sooner waste money on a overpaid crap team than paying for proper stewards who would look after the safety of the crowd!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 05:06:38 PM »
Did "northolmelad" win the National?

orangecoat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 05:11:07 PM »
its a shame that Swanny would sooner waste money on a overpaid crap team than paying for proper stewards who would look after the safety of the crowd!

hope u realise how good the stewards r at BUFC they look after the safety of u all

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
orangecoat they are that good you left!not being horrible but surely some of them are not upto standard?

northolmelad

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 07:30:07 AM »

Lets hope he is ok....an innocent victim apparently caught up in mindless hooliganism which would have never happened if GT had paid for proper policing and used crowd segregation in their highest profile league game of the season.....poor show Trinity...

i am sure when halifax arrive on boxing day it will be segregated, i was asked a few times if it was segregaed on saturday by boston fans and even they were suprised it wasnt. police did turn up but in the normal lincs police fashion everyone had gone home. the lads in question over saturdays disturbance are no longer welcome on the northolme.

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 11:42:23 AM »
they were only interested in a fight and by what i saw they were given the hiding they deserved, im sure they will think twice next time. Would segregation be possible and keep supporters in access of toilets and snack bar? Although the bloody snack bar is always sold out of everything!

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 01:09:27 PM »

i am sure when halifax arrive on boxing day it will be segregated, i was asked a few times if it was segregaed on saturday by boston fans and even they were suprised it wasnt. police did turn up but in the normal lincs police fashion everyone had gone home. the lads in question over saturdays disturbance are no longer welcome on the northolme.

The general atmosphere on Saturday was wholey different to the other games at the Northolme.  We always get the kids but there was more of an edge throughout. I'm guessing that most of the aggressors won't have been seen many times and probably won't again if they learnt their lesson.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

orangecoat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
orangecoat they are that good you left!not being horrible but surely some of them are not upto standard?

I left after 12yrs and enjoyed every moment of it. But I would rather watch my lad play than work on a Sat.

Many BUFC stewards have been at the club for donkies of years and do a superb job for little money. They are loyal to the club and its fans.

scot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 09:00:10 PM »
Quote from: northolmelad on November 22, 2011, 07:13:18 AM

So northolmelad....you know the culprets then. Do the right thing and point them out. You know it make sense. You can do with out these arseoles