Author Topic: Tinpot Trinity..........messing things up for 43 years  (Read 34921 times)

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tinpot Trinity..........messing things up for 43 years
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »
Time for another resurrection, me thinks.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2012, 02:46:48 PM »
I so wish they hadn't banned me from their forum after their play off defeat........ ;)

One real positive out of yesterday was the Town End, usually about as atmospheric as a library, yesterday the few on their did their best to create a good atmosphere.......sadly it looks like the people of Boston have turned their back on the club for a while with another dismal gate, but at least we know we'll have more in the bar at half time at The Northolme than they brought yesterday.....

Well do to all on the abuse metted out to Jamie 'football reasons' Yeates as well........I'm sure he'll be the first out of the door this summer when Swann's wallet slams shut, the greedy South Yorkshire bastard.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2012, 04:30:41 PM »
Yes, a dismal gate by Boston United standards but still nearly more than 3 times greater than any other team that played in our league yesterday.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »
Plenty of boston fans winding up their's on their forum - most topics being hijacked - I think they are a little fed up with us - hahahahahahaha

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2014, 05:23:56 PM »
Can we make this thread into a sticky?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »
The last time we scored 6 past Trinity was 20 years ago - Munton and Morrow doing the business...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

black n yella

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2014, 02:13:52 PM »
Plenty of boston fans winding up their's on their forum - most topics being hijacked - I think they are a little fed up with us - hahahahahahaha

Our annual hi jacking of their forum has begun.  ;D

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
Yes, a dismal gate by Boston United standards but still nearly more than 3 times greater than any other team that played in our league yesterday.

......err Telford got 1266.......

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2014, 07:05:18 PM »
Us, Stockport, Alty and Telford are the only proper clubs in this league........

The shame is the league will almost certainly be won by a rich mans plaything (Ferriby) that has no right to even contemplate playing the likes of the above in anything other than a Trophy game or early round FA Cup game.......same for that lot visiting next week, Brackley. I'll derive a lot more satisfaction beating them than I ever will Grimity purely because when all is said and done they don't deserve to be playing us, they should be across town at FC because when the money runs out thats the level they'll be at.

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
I so wish they hadn't banned me from their forum after their play off defeat........ ;)

One real positive out of yesterday was the Town End, usually about as atmospheric as a library, yesterday the few on their did their best to create a good atmosphere.......sadly it looks like the people of Boston have turned their back on the club for a while with another dismal gate, but at least we know we'll have more in the bar at half time at The Northolme than they brought yesterday.....

Well do to all on the abuse metted out to Jamie 'football reasons' Yeates as well........I'm sure he'll be the first out of the door this summer when Swann's wallet slams shut, the greedy South Yorkshire bastard.

with respect I didn't think that it was a dismal gate......perhaps more may have attended if there hadn't been a doubt about the game actually going ahead and the last pitch inspection being as late as 1-30pm......Despite 20 home goals,3 home hattricks and several penaltys in our last 5 home games,BUFC fans remain a fickle bunch....1200 BUFC fans is not a bad effort  everything considered......totally agree though about the great improved atmosphere generated by the Town End.....Also interestingly,perhaps,the atmosphere along the Spayne Road terracing was good aswell.....perhaps the Club should give consideration to roping a section off again in future home games (?!)....

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2014, 07:48:55 PM »
Johnny,

I was referring to the game LAST season, look at the date on the post!

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2014, 07:39:51 AM »
Johnny,

I was referring to the game LAST season, look at the date on the post!

Oh dear! (sorry)
Still a valid reply though!