Author Topic: Polish scum of Boston  (Read 40872 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Polish scum of Boston
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 09:39:19 PM »
Nobody is sticking up for him, and nobody is belittling the mugging. You just seem now to have an agenda against Polish people...

Why did you mention their nationality in the first place?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Ben Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:55 PM »
Everyone agrees that mugging an elderly person is beyond the pale. There was a story in my local (Wakefield) paper last week about an 87 year old that was mugged, by an English Person. Does that mean all English people are scum too?

Didnt think so....

Ridiculous statement... 

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »
on my returns to boston to visit family i have recently had incidents with local (english) idiots. never had any problems with the newcomers (non english) to the town. maybe we should get rid of all the locals that don't (won't) work, do crime, don't contribute possitively to the community. maybe then boston might (big might) become a safe decent place to visit. but the english then would become a minority.

Louth Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:14 PM »
KingofKnaves - human shit in Hatters Lane. Then it was obviously Polish! Or was it from the Fitness Coach or Mickey Stones.

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 11:16:24 PM »
Heaven forbid you have a go at our lovely foreign nationals bob, these apologists nice simple answer is to use the racist card, don.t let em get you down.there is a serious problem in this town when my wife refuses to walk round on her own for fearing for her own safety, even i feel uneasy, was never like this before this mass immigration experiment, granted there are also english scum but why exacerbate the problem ten fold by importing every other foreign countries undesirables.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 11:40:54 PM »
yes the theft is a terrible thing to happen but the way you have gone about posting it leaves alot to be desired. starting with the title "Polish scum of Boston", really does seem to be tarring the whole of the Polish population in Boston with the same brush.

As for other peoples comments about it never used to be like this before the mass migration to Boston, i believe its a sign of the times other places throughout the UK have had more crime whether there be migrant workers there or not.

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 06:51:05 AM »
its not english scum hanging round that bit of park on liqourpond street littering the grass and pi$$ing behind the bushes and up the wall of the red cross

its not largely british registered vehicles parking illegally down west street visiting the many european grocery stores

no-one can deny that nearly all of the court briefs in the local press concern eastern europeans drink driving/drunk and disorderly/petty theft from shops

yes - we do have english/british scum who also fit into the above examples in other towns and cities across britain and yes its true the large majority of foreign nationals behave themselves and work hard for what they get

having strong opinions about immigration does not make you a racist but constructive discussion on the matter is important if harmony amongst the communities is to be reached

footnote to adamhfacts,although true,can be dispatched in such a way to promote the desired view of the author (remember how the tv company edited and selected certain facts and film clips to paint all bostonians as fat lazy b@stards a few years back)
don't put all your faith in these 'facts' whilst disregarding the thoughts of locals as those thoughts and opinions are also 'facts' when debating such issues as this

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 01:58:59 PM »
in the words of Mrs Merton "lets have a heated debate".
Are Roman Catholics the "enemy"?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »
Front page of the Daily Mail today, Pack of lies Adam ?

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 03:06:14 PM »
Just a reminder that it is against the Patter Rules to post racist material on here.

So could we please avoid posting anything that could be interpreted as being racist?

I don't want to have to start deleting posts and banning people, so please obey the rules and behave.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 03:14:22 PM »
Mel - I'm fortunate enough to have not seen a copy of that particular 'newspaper' for quite a few weeks. I expect their coverage of the border controls has been delightfully hysterical.

If anyone wants to raise anything else with me drop me a private message on here as I have no desire to keep clogging up this thread explaining very similar things each time.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
Correction Adam :   UNABLE to explain things each time .

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:48 PM »
I think everyone agrees immigration is out of control, they are needed to fill in the jobs we think we are above, such as cleaners. They also can be useful in higher jobs, like a few years ago we got a lot of really good dentists from countries like Poland, and to be fair most of them do a very good job.

Even where I live at the moment (South east london) me being white english means im pretty much an ethnic minority, its crazy the amount of people we let in.

Anyone who commits crimes and doesnt respect our culture should be deported back, especially those people who want to introduce sharia law or who burn poppies.

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 04:15:42 PM »

It usually is. Surely you don't buy it.

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »

It usually is. Surely you don't buy it.

Daily Mail and Daily Express as bad as each other. Newspapers? All they do is stir things up