Author Topic: Polish scum of Boston  (Read 40873 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Polish scum of Boston
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
I am not racist

Your mother in law has been mugged by persons unknown.  Whilst this act is totally despicable - your total maligning of a racial group on the basis that a person of that racial group MAY have been responsible is also despicable....... and makes you a racist whether you like it or not.

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »
Amen Ferret

"im not a rascist" is usually followed by a "but" , whoever did it is indeed scum wherever they come from yet the hysterical title of this thread does nothing but increase the stereotyping that followed in numerous posts

much like everyone has a nightmare story about the Pilgrim , doesn't automatically follow that the entire NHS is incompetent

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 06:31:27 PM »
Thanks OXO just hope Adam is doing his homework tonight!
Good to see in The Target somebody has been fined for pissing in the street!Not the first and not the last Foreigner from my observations.
Just hope they piss up Adams hedge one day!

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »
i think branding bob lee a racist is a little unfair

in moments of anger we are all guilty of saying some unsavoury things as we are so incensed at what has happened to us

after a little time to reflect he is starting to realise that his choice of words could have been better but is still angry towards the polish man who he believes mugged his mother in law

Bob Lee

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 07:36:19 PM »
Ferret,  RamMalc  I have never said they are all Scum, just the sh*t who did this.

I may like things in simple terms, and nothing more simple than this DO WRONG, AND DON'T PAY YOUR WAY, SHOULD MEAN DEPORTATION

We are too soft in this country and that is towards our own scum.

Please do not class me as racist, anyone that knows me knows I am not, and I take offence to this.

But what ever the nationality or colour if you do not adhere to the laws of OUR country you should pay.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:56 PM »
Adam as I thought you have not a clue on the financial effect of immigation i.e you fail to produce the figures to back your claims .

GHM I've been pretty measured about this, trying to reserve judgements and just stick to facts, but there's nothing else to say here other than that you're talking complete crap here. I named the paper that made the estimates, and I'd like to see someone come up with some better figures to use! I'll reiterate - the impact of immigration from Eastern Europe is hugely beneficial for public finances - over 30% more in contributions than costs every single year - compared to residents who are net 'costs' (as shown by the government running deficits for the past few years!). They're much less likely to claim benefits, less likely to live in social housing etc etc. I don't need to provide you with figures, if you're too ignorant to glance over the reference I gave you then you'll have to take my word for it.

Adam you are a local lad now at university studying I believe economics. I think you are being rather immature by writing your posts as though you are speaking from a position of authority, I believe you are a first year student and I understand that everything is exciting, but may I respectfully suggest you buckle down to your studies, after all we need good economists to take over from the present bunch who have put the country in the mire. Economics are enough for you so stick at it and leave politics and Diplomacy alone until you attend the university of life for a few years.

Second year. However it's pretty much irrelevant - I didn't come up with those figures, I just read and acknowledged them! Mel - I'm not under any false sense of authority... For the nth time I'm stating simple facts. I'm not denying there are social problems in Boston, but that's only one small side to the story!

By the way I'd say economics in intrinsically linked to politics. What was the main battle ground in the last election?

Obviously going against the grain with this just leads to having to defend yourself against a pack of people who don't really pay any attention to the detail of what you've actually said. I notice that noone has posted any convincing arguments against the initial things I posted yet, which were just a few simple and interesting truths (as well as inconvenient ones for some) - posted without opinion or judgement.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15757165.stm

Just Shake Hands, everything will be fine.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »
Adam you are a young deluded boy .   Take on board all of oxo ,s comments .
As he suggests you will be much wiser when you have served an apprenticeship in real life .
I am sure you speak in good faith but you have such a load of propagander fed to you and you accept it on face value .   You will be a politicians dream when they come knocking on your door come next election asking for your vote .
Your "Facts" are a load of political propagander read out of a book or newspaper. now to the older generations that is what is called crab .
My information is collected from real people with no political axe to grind and include valued immigrant workers .   Get on the streets of Boston Adam and you will find hard working locals who will tell you that their wage packet in agriculture is less than it was 10 years ago.

In ten years time reflect on oxo,s comments and you will realise that in 2011 he was a lot wiser man than you .  

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 08:40:29 PM »
Adam get in the real world and get your head out of those books!Adam what you doing on Saturday morning?I  know where most of those immigrants live!I can drive you down all the council estates(social housing) and prove what utter shit you know about BOSTON!
Adam how much is it costing us Bostonians in extra school places?Boston West and Hawthorn Tree will be double in size in the next few years!
Come down West Street and see all the polish beers cans littered!
A butcher has seen human shit down Hatters Lane!
I could go on but you would only come back with your facts(which i believe must be nationwide not Boston)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »
Terrible thing to happen to anyone and fully understand the reaction of Bob I would probably feel the same.
Adam you are a local lad now at university studying I believe economics. I think you are being rather immature by writing your posts as though you are speaking from a position of authority, I believe you are a first year student and I understand that everything is exciting, but may I respectfully suggest you buckle down to your studies, after all we need good economists to take over from the present bunch who have put the country in the mire. Economics are enough for you so stick at it and leave politics and Diplomacy alone until you attend the university of life for a few years.

This must be the most patronising post I have ever read  :o

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »
Adam you are a young deluded boy .   Take on board all of oxo ,s comments .
As he suggests you will be much wiser when you have served an apprenticeship in real life .
I am sure you speak in good faith but you have such a load of propagander fed to you and you accept it on face value .   You will be a politicians dream when they come knocking on your door come next election asking for your vote .
Your "Facts" are a load of political propagander read out of a book or newspaper. now to the older generations that is what is called crab .
My information is collected from real people with no political axe to grind and include valued immigrant workers .   Get on the streets of Boston Adam and you will find hard working locals who will tell you that their wage packet in agriculture is less than it was 10 years ago.

In ten years time reflect on oxo,s comments and you will realise that in 2011 he was a lot wiser man than you .  

Closely followed by this one  :o

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

No. They. Are. Not.

I give up. You're clearly more interested in using cheap, irrelevant - and as said patronising - 'university of life' arguments instead of reading anything. I'll leave you with this link. Feel free to discredit it based on the fact that they haven't talked to anyone off the streets of Boston, or something equally trivial. Even better read the 'Abstract' (p1-2) and 'Discussion and Conclusions' (29-30). All of it is quite interesting stuff on immigration from Eastern Europe.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~uctpb21/Cpapers/DustmannFrattiniHalls2010.pdf

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
Ferret,  RamMalc  I have never said they are all Scum, just the sh*t who did this.

I may like things in simple terms, and nothing more simple than this DO WRONG, AND DON'T PAY YOUR WAY, SHOULD MEAN DEPORTATION

Please do not class me as racist, anyone that knows me knows I am not, and I take offence to this.

But what ever the nationality or colour if you do not adhere to the laws of OUR country you should pay.

Bob, you're first post uses the word "them" on two occasions rather than "him". I can understand that you were angry when posting and may not normally express such views publicly, but after calming down, you,be got to admit that you're initial post is racist..

How do you definitively know the nationality of the scumbag?

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 09:11:04 PM »
Come come Adam , please dont spoil their fun with facts , you know they'll always know better

As used to be said in Fleet Street , don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Bob Lee

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »

Bob, you're first post uses the word "them" on two occasions rather than "him". I can understand that you were angry when posting and may not normally express such views publicly, but after calming down, you,be got to admit that you're initial post is racist..

How do you definitively know the nationality of the scumbag?

Right Ferret, let me make my point again, nearly all but you cannot see it >:(

I used the word THEM in a different context to the way you are making out.  Them or they should be sent back if they continue to break the law.  It was a Polish National who distracted my Mum in law whilst the purse was stolen.

Hold on, it could of been an English thug with a Polish accent.

Stop sticking up for this arsehole, and I hope you do not have to console an elderly relative of yours when they have been mugged.

STOP TWISTING MY POSTS