Author Topic: Polish scum of Boston  (Read 40880 times)

Bob Lee

Polish scum of Boston
« on: November 15, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »
Alright Ken, delete this post.

But the way I feel right now, I hope enough people read this before you remove it.

I have just come back from seeing my 82 year old mother in law sobbing.

Mum and dad in law went shopping in Asda today and a polish tw*t stole my mum in law's purse.

No doubt where and when it was took and who took it.

Police are now viewing CCTV cameras

I have always said give them a chance, but I now think differently.  All you that say it could have been just as likely to have been an English person that took it, I say go down King Street and console my dear old Mum in law.

I say if they do not work send them back >:(
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:37:33 PM by Bob Lee »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Polish scum of Boston
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »
 Sorry to hear about it Bob! >:(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:01:02 PM by kingofnaves »

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 09:55:26 PM »
Out of interest:

Eastern European migrants have much higher employment figures than locals, and are on average better educated. They are also estimated to contribute much, much more in taxes than they cost in benefits and use of public services (as opposed to locals who are typically a net cost to the government).

I wouldn't expect these actual facts to influence the views of many Bostonians, however.

Bob Lee

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 09:59:54 PM »
Out of interest:

Eastern European migrants have much higher employment figures than locals, and are on average better educated. They are also estimated to contribute much, much more in taxes than they cost in benefits and use of public services (as opposed to locals who are typically a net cost to the government).

I wouldn't expect these actual facts to influence the views of many Bostonians, however.

Tell that to my old mum in law >:(

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 10:02:09 PM »
Out of interest:

Are you local? This is a local town for local people. Nothing for you here!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »
Its like anything, there's good and bad.........99% of the migrants are good honest family people who get on with their lives like the rest of us.

Sadly the tiny minority that are a nuisance spoil it for the rest, just like in the 70's and 80's when as a group we were all tarred as football hooligans just for attending games.

Bob Lee

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 10:15:28 PM »
Its like anything, there's good and bad.........99% of the migrants are good honest family people who get on with their lives like the rest of us.

Sadly the tiny minority that are a nuisance spoil it for the rest, just like in the 70's and 80's when as a group we were all tarred as football hooligans just for attending games.

You only have to look in the local paper, not many English names there.

Adam THAT IS A FACT  last week in the Standard 5 English 11 Polish  take that as a percentage??????

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 10:18:53 PM »
I think would defend anybody Bob!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »
Adam you forgot to mention what it cost the tax payer for translators at the Pilgrim hospital the police and the courts .  Not to forget child benefit sent to eastern europe .   Hope non of us get hit by a pissed up pole.  

Best wishes to your mum in law BOB .

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 10:31:25 PM »
That's terrible news Bob-what sort of scum does that to an elderly lady.Best wishes to your mum-in-law,i hope she can get over it soon.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »
Adam you forgot to mention what it cost the tax payer for translators at the Pilgrim hospital the police and the courts .  Not to forget child benefit sent to eastern europe .   Hope non of us get hit by a pissed up pole.  

Best wishes to your mum in law BOB .

Afraid not, the figures came from a pretty comprehensive analysis.*

Just thought I'd remove the emotion from this and point out that most of the arguments people throw around against immigration are complete myths. Crime? I'd say stories in the Standard are a less than scientific approach. Obviously Boston has seen very high levels of immigration for its size - and only a fool would deny this has created social problem, partly as a result of the actions of a minority but worsened by the xenophobic attitude of many locals who will always blow anti social behaviour of immigrants out of proportion. But these need to be remedied by social schemes, not the nuclear approach of trying to stop immigration.

I see that some people here have edited their posts to be much more subtle than just saying "send them back!", so maybe it has done some good.  ;)

*For anyone that's interested... it's probably a pretty dry read for anyone not into economics: Dustmann, Frattini, Halls, 2004 - Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK.

RamMalc

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 06:17:32 AM »
I say Hang'em all !!! bound to find the culprit eventually , perhaps

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 08:15:06 AM »
 Adam, which department of the governments pro immigration propaganda machine are you working for, anybody can throw statistics out till their blue in the face, doesn't alter the fact that we have serious problems in our town. Now you've probably not experienced your relations being mugged as their walking home, a work colleague being knifed for his mobile phone, my wife being harassed as she's walking through town, my son nearly being knocked down by one of the countless eastern european drink drivers, I could go on but it will probably sail straight over your head. Strange thing is i've only encountered these incidents since the invasion of our town, hey maybe i've been unlucky and only come across the "1%"? that give them all a bad name.    Best wishes to your'e mum in law bob, hope they catch the bastard, its probably the 1% that I and many others keep coming across.                                                                                                                                                                         

Bob Lee

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:42:13 AM »
Adam, which department of the governments pro immigration propaganda machine are you working for, anybody can throw statistics out till their blue in the face, doesn't alter the fact that we have serious problems in our town. Now you've probably not experienced your relations being mugged as their walking home, a work colleague being knifed for his mobile phone, my wife being harassed as she's walking through town, my son nearly being knocked down by one of the countless eastern european drink drivers, I could go on but it will probably sail straight over your head. Strange thing is i've only encountered these incidents since the invasion of our town, hey maybe i've been unlucky and only come across the "1%"? that give them all a bad name.    Best wishes to your'e mum in law bob, hope they catch the bastard, its probably the 1% that I and many others keep coming across.                                                                                                                                                                         

Thankyou Steviemas, but I think Master Hildred is more having a pop at me, he tends to,silly boy.

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 09:11:08 AM »
Of course mugging an old lady is disgusting. But just because one Polish person did it, they're all scum???  ::)