Author Topic: Dave.......  (Read 3134 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Dave.......
« on: October 29, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
get us out of this league so we don't have to let scum like that play on our pitch again.

The most unprofessional mob I've ever seen down here, the post match behaviour by the tunnel was a disgrace and I hope the league take action against them.

Mind you, those idiots having a go at Bazza at the end of the 1st half aren't much better........call yourself's fans........try getting behind the lads instead of finding a player a week to pick on......I see Semple had a go back at some gobshite too......either support the lads at the game or shut the feck up.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dave.......
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:26:52 PM »
Echo all that Andy.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:35:50 PM »
Third it!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »
Shame that they beat FCUM in the play-offs, a proper team...

Mr Tickle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:41:55 PM »
Stood down Spayne Rd for the first half and it was unbearable after their 2 goals went in. Could get away from the moaners fast enough.

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 11:13:44 PM »
When we played Colwyn Bay last season (4 times) twice in the league, once in the trophy and the playoff final, eachtime they resorted to bully boy tactics, constantly kicking lumps out of our players, though, they deserved to beat us in the playoff final, never had a problem with their supporters, wished us well after the playoff final.

Seenbetter

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
We had no problem with their supporters. Don't know where they parked their car.