Author Topic: We are all in it together  (Read 63765 times)

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: We are all in it together
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »

So we lose 6-1 and its the Malkinsons' fault? Don't quite get the reasoning, they haven't had anything to do with the club for years - or is that why its their fault?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 02:29:38 PM »
Same thoughts Old Pilgrim! Why did they have to bring back the past? Norty40 would be slaughtered on here for mentioning anything Evans Era! Ok let's win on Saturday and all go to the Glider and buy Pat a pint!!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

So we lose 6-1 and its the Malkinsons' fault?

No one is saying that, someone mentioned the rent and we said it was too high and it was hurting the club and our progress.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 04:02:58 PM »
It's obvious it's too high for a non league club! I think FC Manchester pay a high rent aswell! But I bet the Malkinsons could get more if they turned the land into a Dale Farm Campsite! Get 20 odd caravans on the pitch invite the "local land workers" to rent a caravan for £100/150 a week.That would be a £2000/£3000 a week!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 05:28:19 PM »
It's obvious it's too high for a non league club! I think FC Manchester pay a high rent aswell! But I bet the Malkinsons could get more if they turned the land into a Dale Farm Campsite! Get 20 odd caravans on the pitch invite the "local land workers" to rent a caravan for £100/150 a week.That would be a £2000/£3000 a week!

So what point are you trying to make?

PilgrimSam

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »
Malkinson have nothing on Chestnuts.

Chestnuts see BUFC as a club
Malkinsons saw BUFC as a toy.

End of.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »
BostonGoals! Theres no point.Like 90% of the posters on here who trying to find an excuse for why we lost 6-1 on Saturday!
You can't blame the Malkinsons for trying to get the most possible.With the recession and the Gala Bingo!
Any way I'm getting like the rest of the happy clappers posting rubbish!

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 06:41:05 PM »
no one is blaming malkinsons for anything. just a thought that we maybe could renegotiate the current rental aggreemant. could be in both parties interests.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
This thread was started by Bob who suggested ways of raising money for the club but has been twisted round to blaming all those who put the club into its present financial position. Not one it seems has come forward to volunteer themselves or suggest ideas. Therefore may I respectfully suggest that if you are going to just carry on posting alarm and despondency that you start or choose another thread as this one clearly reads "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"

Bob Lee

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »
This thread was started by Bob who suggested ways of raising money for the club but has been twisted round to blaming all those who put the club into its present financial position. Not one it seems has come forward to volunteer themselves or suggest ideas. Therefore may I respectfully suggest that if you are going to just carry on posting alarm and despondency that you start or choose another thread as this one clearly reads "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"

For once I agree with you Mel ;)

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 05:57:13 AM »
That's right the Malkinsons didn't get convicted, didn't get us demoted, didn't try to get £250,000 in rent

In fact it was a privilege to be in the Evo Stick, to be paying high rent for land that can only be used for sport until the end of the lease. It was a pleasure to have the name of Boston United dragged through the gutter.

oh thank you very much

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 09:29:20 AM »

Come on Camel, wipe the sand out your eyes. The Malkinsons didn't get us demoted - think you might find there were at least a couple of other chairmen who led us to that!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »
If only JB had sent them forms in! We could be in Premiership by now!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
In reply to the question is Melvin still around I can tell you that I most definately am and that I support the lads home and away.
DL whoever he is ( strange how some people hide behind a forum name) says the trust can have a lot of money. Let me tell you the trust was initially set up to oppose the Fraudster and his crew from driving our club into oblivion but many just opposed us and supported that lot. Many of you Iam sure remember me asking questions at a forum run by the fraudster and his puppets where I was threatened by them. Did I get any support No I did not most people in attendance including the local media just sat there like dummies.
When David and Neil saved the club the trust or should I say what was left of it threw our wholehearted support behind them and I and I know others who appear on here tried to raise funds to help them.
All the money we had was given to the club in exchange for shares ( £3000 ) The trust is no longer as it came down to to just 3or 4 of us with no interest from anyone else.
Bob raises a good point and was a trust director and if people are interested I would be more than happy to join with him and other enthusiasts to do all we can to help our great Directors to raise funds.
Please stop trying to put pressure on David he does not deserve it put yourselves forward and do possitive things and let us see through Davids 5 year plan to see our club prosper.

Oxo,

The trust was not set up to oppose the fraudster - it was established to give fans a voice and to provide an alternative means of ownership of the club based on a democratic, responsible and accountable model. In doing this it was necessary to show the world how the club was being run into the ground and made bankrupt.

If the Trust has been disestablished the shares should have been given to other charitble sporting organisations. so where are they?

Why was the closure of the Trust not announced. Has Sports Direct been informed?

Any new Trust should not be used as a milch cow for BUFC.  BUSA does this.  Funds should raised in anticipation of one day buying a football ground. This should be owned by the Trust.

DL

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
I think the trust was started by Rooster in Montys front room on matchdays!I can remember going to a secret meeting above Oldrids shop next to Argos several years ago!