Author Topic: v Kendal  (Read 22653 times)

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: v Kendal
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »
disspointed i am with todays showing , but im not worrying yet, we did'nt play to our best but still caused their keeper problems

im hoping we can get play-offs this season , but im not saying we will nor that we wont its only the 2nd game in the 40 game season

Also from the 2 games Suarez looks a boy amongst men

all in all 4 pts from 1st two games against tough oppistion , im very happy with that and so should everyone else

frickley up next whos up for that ?

+ last season when we played poor we created next too nothing , least too day we had their keeper worried a few times making him make some great saves
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:09:37 PM by Big-Tom »

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »
...good god fans ,the same old ones..calling all the players in the stand today more so in 2nd half. Get real, we are a unidump side in a unidump league.....but the defence where solid today..POSITIVE.....1500 in attendance...POSITIVE...there keeper made more saves than ours...POSITIVE....Canonville lead by example ...POSITIVE.....the pitch and fancy tenty looking things over ticket ofice..lovely......2 Managers determined..POSITIVE.....2 GAMES PLAYED conceeded one goal scoring two...with 4 points in the bag.I honestly belief the crock of shite we had last season,that game would have been lost!!!!

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »
oh yeah and weve moved to 7th in the league.... :D

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
...good god fans ,the same old ones..calling all the players in the stand today more so in 2nd half. Get real, we are a unidump side in a unidump league.....but the defence where solid today..POSITIVE.....1500 in attendance...POSITIVE...there keeper made more saves than ours...POSITIVE....Canonville lead by example ...POSITIVE.....the pitch and fancy tenty looking things over ticket ofice..lovely......2 Managers determined..POSITIVE.....2 GAMES PLAYED conceeded one goal scoring two...with 4 points in the bag.I honestly belief the crock of shite we had last season,that game would have been lost!!!!

Indeed we have improved but much wants more as the saying goes.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »
Absolutely right.Had the moaners around us as well.Lets remember it's a new team.Of course I would have liked a win,but i'm happy enough with 4 points from 6,and  i agree with all the positives above.

Pilgrims67

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »
Here here cambocakes 100 percent right

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
Here here cambocakes 100 percent right

i 2nd that

as i said no need for panic

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 07:58:30 PM »
Never mind the performance on the pitch....

They had sold out of match programmes by the time I turned up so I didn't get to see what my column looked like! Was it any good?!  >:(

And the Pilgrims Lounge had run out of Batemans, so I had to have John Smiths!  >:(

womble

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 08:01:53 PM »
Did anybody else see our managers get angry and take it out on the dugout and water bottles. They obviously were expecting better. Also I would not have wanted to be sat with the players on the pitch at the end as Scott was really letting them have it. Yes we have high expectations but as Scott said on the radio we have to give them time to gel and they won't settle for second best. Let's get behind them there is a long way to go. Well done today lads :)

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
Was a bit disappointed with today's performance but given it is a new team still to gel not unexpected. Kendal have very much the same team as last season which got them a play-off place and have started with 2 wins so not a disaster by any stretch of the imagination. They where well organised and didn't allow us to play and as has been said the teams did tend to cancel each other out.

All in all pleased we didn't lose (which last years team would of done) but think there is a lot more to come from the team. Do think the front 3 look a little light goals wise but can't see us conceding many so 1-0's may be the order of the day. The biggest concern was our tendency to hit it long but I'm sure as the team gets a few games under their belt thing's will improve.

If we can keep up the 4 points from 2 games ratio we'll be top 5 and to take them from 5th and 6th last season (with neither team making drastic changes) shows we are going in the right direction. And for the record the moaners near me where mostly quiet today apart from the odd moment here and there so we can't have been that bad  :o

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
A few more pics, more later...

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 08:40:12 PM »