Author Topic: Fans' Panel  (Read 11155 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fans' Panel
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »
I agree with LCB the sport pesentation on BBC LINCS is going dowmhill . Is lack-lustre and lacks bite . It has to be said that in their defence that our county is low profile in sport. In the days of Evans we all  (inc Imps fans ) used to tune in ,eager  to hear the heavy- wieght knock about with Scott Dalton . I am sure many Imps fans are disappointed their manager is not subjected to the same scrutiny , rather than be fielded with soft questions.  Imps fans loss.
 As in many jobs after a time there is a  a drop in one,s  performance maybe Mike Horton has reached this stage and should stand aside.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »
Feck BBC Lincolnshire  -   all us revolutionaries should have a station called  radio bostonshire. Much more fitting I say.

Maxross

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »
I'm no expert on such things but surely with the technology available today it shouldn't be too difficult or expensive to set up some kind of live online matchday coverage.  I suspect it would be more difficult to find volunteers with enough time to commit to such a project.  It would be an exellent opportunity for anyone interested in a career in broadcasting.  I don't know if there are any licencing issues, but surely fans would be prehaps fans may be able to raise enough money if it means decent matchday coverage?  Commercial sponsorship may be another possible revenue stream. 

As others have said Radio Lincoln have never been interested in us.  Would Lincoln be getting the same shoddy coverage we are if the two clubs fates had been reversed?  I doubt it.  The only way to send a message to these people is to turn off and tune in elsewhere and our own matchday coverage would be a perfect option.

Maybe its pie in the sky but I with all the technologies and internet access at affordable prices I can't believe it has ever been more viable than it is right now.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
Mr Walds has experience in the field, maybe he would like a go, the commentry he did with the FCUM scallies was a cracking nights entertainment. ;D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »
The easiest thing to use would be Justin.tv, and a plug in microphone
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
With no response coming from BBC ROB it seems to me he sees little to disagree with on the comments on this thread.