Author Topic: Justin Rushworth  (Read 11580 times)

qwerty

• View Profile
Justin Rushworth
« on: September 19, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »
This is the man (brains) that worked with Evans, Stotnick and Co to put together various companies when involved with BUFC, Lavaflow and Boston Town ETC, he was/is more than an advisor to them being named as a director of various companies with them, and he also has or did have connections with Crawley Town.

http://www.trust-them.co.uk

While I cannot vouch for the information on the website being true it does make interesting reading for all.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: Justin Rushworth
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 01:56:16 PM »
Can he turn chances into goals?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
Just looked at the link. You get the feeling theyre slightly wary of him:)
As for turning chances into goals LCB, i believe he could make our refs believe it was over the line.

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 12:20:23 PM »
Had to laugh at the name of the prosecuter. How ironic :dan
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »
I wondered why World of Furnishings were having another 'refurbishment sale' in The Standard this week!!!!!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 05:24:09 PM »
He was paraded on the top table at a fans forum as the club and the sham company that owned it as their accountant when we knew he was a mere bookkeeper. I along with a fellow member of the trust board met with him at his office in Wormgate the day before the planning meeting on the proposed new stadium. Needless to say he was very evasive and not very pleased with our questioning so much so he eventually told the truth that there was no business plan for the future of the club at a new ground and if there was it was not worth the paper it was written on. Clearly he had got involved with others who thought there was a fast buck to be made but thank god it all fell down around them. Better leave it at that as his legal representative said in court his reputation is in tatters.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »
A dark period for the club, but an utterly avoidable one........ :-[

The shame is the leader of that shabby band didn't get to serve time, and instead has come out of the shameful episode smelling of roses.

I pray for the day he gets his just deserts.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »
Amen

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 04:05:15 PM »
Outgoing Boston Chairman Issues Final Statement (From Scotty Walds' website with some additions)

Jim Rodwell has published a farewell speech on the official Boston United website, and Boston-United.com is here to summarise the juicy bits.

"This is without doubt the single most positive piece of news supporters of Boston United have received in certainly the last 10 years ." - on the takeover conclusion.

"I have made mistakes during my tenure, but they have always been made honestly and always with the best intentions of the club at heart." - on not being the most popular Chairman.

"First and foremost I must extend my deepest gratitude to my vice chairman and friend Phil Hanby." - he apparently made the Chestnut Homes deal happen. When I contacted his employers they refused to comment on why he had left.

"Steve had his critics at Boston United, but no manager in League Two worked harder and at times he was working with two hands tied behind his back." - on the oh-so-coveted manager of Boston United who was Mr Evans.

"I thank Paul Raynor and Steve Welsh for all their hard work and dedication and nobody covered more miles than Gee Evans, who watched more games and cared more for Boston United than most." - the backroom staff who shout and bawl, and the scout who watched his employers on a Saturday afternoon.

"To John and Maureen Blackwell, your support for me never wavered. You worked for me seven days a week, without complaint, under incredibly difficult circumstances. Your loyalty to the club was astonishing at times, even paying club bills out of your own pocket, when your own salary was not being met." - long overdue applause for their efforts.

"It has been a pleasure working with Craig Singleton." - press man, who had to type out endless drivel many a time.

"To Kayleigh McLellan and Ian Brailsford, thank you for all your efforts and keeping me smiling when things got tough. I thank Jason Hatfield too and without Nobby Croston and James Portas, we would not have had a pitch to play on." - financial administrators in a near-bankrupt company, but fair play; the pitch looks fantastic.

"I must also mention Michael Chinn at Staffsmart UK, whose financial support has been at times quite extraordinary." - Chinn has followed Evans to Crawley, and taken his money with him. And then went to prison (twice)

"Thanks also to all at BUSA, particularly Dale Allitt  and Pauline Chapman, who have always supported the club and have had to pick me up off the floor at times. Thanks must also go to Justin Rushworth, who has been there when called upon." - an organisation who are under-rated, and again, a financial advisor of a sinking business; could've left to save reputation.  Just sentenced to 8 months.

"Finally, I would like to thank my friend John Chalfin who, via Lavaflow, has invested heavily in Boston United with no thanks or reward." - why only mention him now? Who is he? What about Mr Evans and his re-mortaging of his house?

"Now is the time to rally behind the new owners of the club. They are huge fans of Boston United, never missing a home game, and the club is in very safe hands." - it's easy to be a fan; owning is a real challenge.

"I look forward to coming to watch Boston United as a fan and wish the club every success." - don't think you're that welcome Jimmy.. but thanks for the sentiment!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:17:43 PM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
If I had been Crazee Jimmy/Sotnick/Evans, I would have used Rushworth's access to high net worth clients to target potential investors in Lavaflow.
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »
http://www.boston.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=5633&p=0

Parish Councillor Rushworth.......fortunately not.