Author Topic: Large Box Full of BUFC Programmes & extra's for Save the Pilgrims  (Read 3924 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Large Box Full of BUFC Programmes & extra's for Save the Pilgrims
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What you see is what you get.......

There's about 90% of the home programmes from the 1st 4 years of our Football League stint, most of the Conference 'winning' season and a few from the last few seasons.

Also.....

40+ aways from the 5 FL seasons

a pile of newspapers from the promotion season

A ladies day rosette!

Some general bits and bobs like the Wembley 25th anniversary book and a Trophy Final programme.

I was given these (well I paid £2 and took the ticket stubs I needed) and I really don't have the room. I'll put them on e-bay next weekend if no one comes up with a realistic offer in the region of £25 for the lot.......no cherry picking either, its all or nothing.

As I paid next to nothing all the monies will go to Save the Pilgrims, so all those of you who think I'm profiting will be sadly disappointed.......you can collect from me and give JB or Chalker the money if you so wish.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Large Box Full of BUFC Programmes & extra's for Save the Pilgrims
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
Had me worried there for a minute. It looks pretty much like the set of programmes I've got and Mrs Fox has been "tidying up" this week.  :o

jskayman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »
ill take the lot off you for 25 quid, ill collect tonight if you like

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »
You have a pm

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 06:57:50 AM »
These are still open to offer..........

Keelan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 08:55:35 AM »
Andy, sent you a PM.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »
Keelan has now taken delivery of these programmes, many thanks to the others who offered, I'll have a sort out in a few weeks and probably offer a couple more box fulls for StP.
If anyone is missing anything from their collections get in touch and I'll have a look, there's about 10 crates and and a filling cabinet full of Utd stuff from the 40's to last season.
And as always if you have anything interesting let me know please, I'm always in the market for Utd programmes and memorabilia.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:17:18 AM by noughtyforties »

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »
Andy sent you a PM.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
A post from Woad Pilgrim! Have missed your balanced and educated posts, have you been away the last few weeks? Andy, have you chnaged your mind about your ticket for next Tue? If not i will pm you my address.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 12:39:59 PM »
A post from Woad Pilgrim! Have missed your balanced and educated posts, have you been away the last few weeks? Andy, have you chnaged your mind about your ticket for next Tue? If not i will pm you my address.
Nope not been away I have been to all the games so far, just fed up with the forum and how some people behave so decided to stop posting on here without flouncing off. Was 2 or 3 people on one thread who without having any counter argument just basically took the p*ss out of me (which they wouldn't dare do to my face), so I felt it wasn't worth the grief of posting on an internet forum to get wound up so I stopped bothering.

I may post again at some point but on the whole most on here lack the intelligence to have a proper debate which is why they resort to ridicule, it's a sure sign they have lost the argument. There are some who do post some very good points, yourself included but their points of view generally get lost amongst all the dross. This forum isn't the place it was a year or 2 ago.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »
Like Carl , I and other people miss your contributions on here WP.    As stated your comments were balanced and respected by most of us .    Hope you are soon back on a regular basis.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 07:35:03 PM »
Agreed, Woadies posts were honest and to the point.

Some of the shite posted on here beggars belief.......... is there any wonder articulate and sensible posters give the place a wide berth?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »

Hi Carl, send me your address, until things improve I'm not asking favours in midweek.....its a big enough effort on Saturday without dragging Mum up town on a week night.