Author Topic: rude  (Read 2282 times)

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
rude
« on: September 03, 2011, 09:39:55 PM »
http://nonleagueforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=22418

apparently the boston fans today were rude. are they fannies down there or what. was it a football match or was it ballet.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: rude
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 11:07:27 PM »
The "insert team here" is a shithole, I wanna go home chant does tend to rile the home fans up a lot, usually gets a reaction, the rest are just standard songs you would hear at every football ground, not sure what theyre complaining about

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: rude
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
Personally I don't think the Boston fans were rude at all. Mixed well with the home fans and Lincoln fans before the game and supported the team throught the game. I know we all see the game through rose tinted glasses but how BS fans can see the red card as harsh i'm not quite sure. Number 3 couldn't cope with Semple (who was a much bigger threat than Holdsgrove yesterday) and lashed out repeatedly grabbing Semple by the throat in an arm lock and kept hitting him whilst on the floor. Surely the most obvious three match going?

The "insert team here" is a shithole, I wanna go home chant does tend to rile the home fans up a lot, usually gets a reaction, the rest are just standard songs you would hear at every football ground, not sure what theyre complaining about

The above is no more than banter with no malice or racism involved.