Author Topic: JJ........  (Read 4708 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
JJ........
« on: August 26, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
.....has gone.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: JJ........
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:08:41 PM »
now we can afford spencer weir d......... oh bollocks, anyways who to bring in now we have made funds available?

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 12:14:01 PM »
as JJ was on non contract terms, does it actually free much up?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 12:44:09 PM »
I don't know. As I said on another thread, I know he was non-contract, but does that mean he played for nowt? Even if it frees up SOMETHING, it might be just enough to shake things about. Someone more in the know than I might be able to tell us.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »
Well that was a waste of time wasn't it?.Should never have been brought back to the Club in the first place.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »
Well that was a waste of time wasn't it?.Should never have been brought back to the Club in the first place.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing  ::)

Bob Lee

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 01:01:14 PM »

Well said that man ;)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »

Well said that man ;)
I thought you might say that Bob. ;)

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »
I'd hazard a guess than non-contracted players are only paid in weeks where they play. I'm pretty sure that they're the category of player where you only have to give their club seven days notice and no fee before you can sign them. Most of our core players do tend to be contracted I think, but the players who were seen as risks, and who were probably in a weaker bargaining position than the club are the ones likely to be on non-contract terms, so probably JJ, Mickey Stones, Millson, Ward, Deane and perhaps Dudfield given the informality of his arrangement with us.

But that might all be gubbins.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 01:09:16 PM »
I'd hazard a guess than non-contracted players are only paid in weeks where they play. I'm pretty sure that they're the category of player where you only have to give their club seven days notice and no fee before you can sign them. Most of our core players do tend to be contracted I think, but the players who were seen as risks, and who were probably in a weaker bargaining position than the club are the ones likely to be on non-contract terms, so probably JJ, Mickey Stones, Millson, Ward, Deane and perhaps Dudfield given the informality of his arrangement with us.

But that might all be gubbins.

Super! So that means we can bring in another crocked, pay-as-you-play has been? Playoffs here we come!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
Sounds about right AH.    Maybe the fitness coach is on a  performance related contract.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
Carl Newell previously posted "£20 bet on offer that JJ has left before Christmas".  Did anyone take you up on it Carl?
United we stand..................

BosstickPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Waste of time him coming back then. Has anyone got any suggestions who we should sign then????? ???.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:38:39 PM by BosstickPilgrim »

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 03:42:04 PM »

Hindsight is a wonderful thing  ::)
it certainly is cn but it didnt take hindsight to realise he wasnt going to be the player we needed,good riddance i say
"till saturday comes"

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
No unfortunately I had no takers GHM! I suppose evens didn't offer very good value!