Author Topic: Not travelling to Harrogate?  (Read 1625 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Not travelling to Harrogate?
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »
Boston United Reserves are in action at The Jakemans Stadium on Saturday afternoon with the visit of Lincoln Moorlands Railway Reserves (kick-off 3.00pm).

Season ticket holders can gain admission to reserve team fixtures for £1 in 2011-2012 — upon production of their season ticket books. General admission prices are £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

Following consecutive away wins over Lincoln United Reserves and Swineshead Institute, the Pilgrims’ all-conquering second string appear at The Jakemans Stadium for the first time this season.

Winger Liam Ogden is back after a spell on first team duty, while experienced defender Matt Price is also available again too.

Strike duo Tony Edwards and Tom Sergeant will play their final matches before respective suspensions kick-off next week.

Don't forget the Reserves are a self funding part of the club so your support is very much appreciated.

Little Chip

• View Profile
Re: Not travelling to Harrogate?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »
I am going to have a look tomorrow at the reserves, looking forward to it after last season. They played some good football and have got off to a great start again this season. Will the snack bar be open or do I need my flask?