Author Topic: Reserves Today  (Read 6993 times)

Little Chip

• View Profile
Re: Reserves Today
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »
The challenge by the number 10 was on the far side, but I thought it should have been a straight red, the other incident with the 5, i did not see that. I think that for a couple of pounds its not bad at all, It's only just in it's second year and Stones, Ward, Deane, Drury, Ogden and Field have all been involved with the first team and looking at the team that they have got again this season they will have one or two more coming through. I do like the young keeper Hewitt and Dawson the Centre half who I think are both about 18. Get down and support the lads it's worth £2.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »

I think once we lost our centre half with injury and had to reshuffle it was always going to be difficult but the defence did well,like I say,I cannot recall them having too many clear cut shots after their goal and we just needed a bit more luck on the edge of the box to enable us to get a shot away but the ball either bounced around or the player was closed down quickly...

I will be there for the next game too,whatever the outcome £2 is a bargain as you say :)

the chief1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 05:40:41 PM »
I thought that the lad that came in at left back looked very tidy, never gave the ball away. Agree the keeper and center half look good prospects aswell

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 07:41:10 PM »
The left back usually plays centre midfield and yep,he did a grand job in the left back role..