Author Topic: Where are they now ?  (Read 4098 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Where are they now ?
« on: August 13, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »
All the moaners that were on  UNITED LIVE until the 92 minute of the match  ?

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Where are they now ?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:13:36 PM »
I came off cos they was pissing me off that much!! To many boston fans seem to hate boston united. Its strange not giving players a chance 

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 07:32:51 PM »
Crying probably as the season is obviously over. Not sure we should even turn up in fact prob best to go into administration and disappear. Can't see us finishing out of bottom three. Up the pilgrims!

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 07:44:33 PM »
LIke most people, I don't give a toss. as long as they stay off here, stay away from Craig's blog, turn up for all home matches and pay their money. AND KEEP THEIR GOBS SHUT111111

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
Must have been awfull day for them if they happen to support the England criicket as well .

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »
England cricketers have been truly dreadful.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 01:11:49 AM »
maybe if they went to the game they would have been celebrating? STOP THE EFFING MOANING AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM, US FANS THAT DID GO NEVER GAVE UP HOPE , GOT BEHIND THE TEAM AND WHAT A FINISH. IT'S A MOMENT THAT STOPS TIME ;)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
Any win first game up is a good win,especially away from home.Well done to the players and to all the fans that made the long trip to Workington.Personally i still feel we are a centre back and a striker away from where i would like us to be.With Sleath and Semple missing there wasn't a lot of experience on the bench.Add to that a couple of injuries picked up it makes you wonder what we are going to have up front Tuesday night.Whatever team we pick i'll be there supporting the team and not moaning at individual players-it's stupid and unproductive.I won't get carried away by yesterdays win-any more than i would if we'd lost.Give it 8 to 10 games and i'm sure we'll all have a better idea of where we are.

Bob Lee

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »
Any win first game up is a good win,especially away from home.Well done to the players and to all the fans that made the long trip to Workington.Personally i still feel we are a centre back and a striker away from where i would like us to be.With Sleath and Semple missing there wasn't a lot of experience on the bench.Add to that a couple of injuries picked up it makes you wonder what we are going to have up front Tuesday night.Whatever team we pick i'll be there supporting the team and not moaning at individual players-it's stupid and unproductive.I won't get carried away by yesterdays win-any more than i would if we'd lost.Give it 8 to 10 games and i'm sure we'll all have a better idea of where we are.

Well said that man :)

Bartmac

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 11:35:01 AM »
But it's oh so nice to see Grimsby parked at the bottom of the Conference! :D :D :D

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 12:39:37 PM »
I was just typing a comment on United Live to say what a good result a draw was in the first game away from home, when we scored the winner.  I'll try that again tomorrow if we are all square going into injury time!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 12:52:58 PM »
I was just typing a comment on United Live to say what a good result a draw was in the first game away from home, when we scored the winner.  I'll try that again tomorrow if we are all square going into injury time!
I was doing the same at that time 2, Wasnt it Fantastic to hit the delete button