Author Topic: well done today  (Read 8298 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: well done today
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 03:21:32 PM »

Video being taken there is now on Youtube  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMOSr5GY9g
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
brilliant start just what we needed.bit of a worry about suarez though,hopefully it wont be to bad.correct me if im wrong but when jockey went of injured did we replace him with ward up front?a good result tuesday would be magic giving us a exceptional start to the season with a very difficult set of fixtures imo
"till saturday comes"

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 07:10:55 PM »
Whilst lunching in the Pilgrim Lounge today was told that the club were out trying to make a signing. Dont know who but I was told on good authority.
Looking at the great photos on hear I noticed on the first couple David Newton stood with our great travelling support, how refreshing.

Bob Lee

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 07:36:09 PM »
Looking at the penalty on youtube, it was very poor.  Not moaning just an observation. :bunny

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 10:44:18 PM »
Whilst lunching in the Pilgrim Lounge today was told that the club were out trying to make a signing. Dont know who but I was told on good authority.
Looking at the great photos on hear I noticed on the first couple David Newton stood with our great travelling support, how refreshing.

Is Spencer Weir-Daley still without a club?  :o

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2011, 10:53:55 PM »

Is Spencer Weir-Daley still without a club?  :o

no thanks, if he wasn't committed enough to sign when a contract was offered i wouldn't really want him back

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »
If you were there on Saturday, who were our best players on the day?  Non League Paper gave man of match to Milnes - is that about right?

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 02:06:20 PM »
If you were there on Saturday, who were our best players on the day?  Non League Paper gave man of match to Milnes - is that about right?

definitely his work rate was exceptional, chased every ball down too. If he hadn't of played he could have ran home with that energy

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »
Only now getting chance to pen a few notes on Saturday...

I'd not seen any pre-season and like some on here and by the sounds of it on united live I was not travelling in much expectation.  To be fair I was quite impressed.  To a man there was absolute effort and commitment, what more can you ask, plus there was certainly some quality about the way we went about it.  Holsgrove was fantastic and hopefully will get better and better.  To think we lost two forwards to injury and started without Semple/Sleath a win away from home on the opening day is brilliant.

But hey ho as is our lot we will probably draw/lose tomorrow and get absolutely hammered by all the Farmer Dans!  A long season ahead and off to the best possible start.