Author Topic: Spencer WD  (Read 3786 times)

sister soo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Spencer WD
« on: July 29, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »
acHe came on second half. For those interested, he scored 20 goals for Boston in the Conference North last season, I think he's more of an all-out forward but MM seemed to have him on the wing tonight.

according to my dad Spencer Weir Daley played 2nd half for Kettering in a friendly v Southampton

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer WD
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 08:28:49 PM »

Kettering played a friendly at Arlesey today. No mention of Spencer Weir-Daley on the write-up on their official site.

Mind you, they have already got Nathan Koo-Boothe and Jean-Paul Marna in their squad. Maybe they like double-barrelled players?

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
Brian Little has confirmed he has had talks with SWD but will not be signing him yet as he has four strikers.....

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »
Brian Little has confirmed he has had talks with SWD but will not be signing him yet as he has four strikers.....

But they already had two goalkeepers in Gavin Ward and Phil Barnes. And that didn't stop them from signing Rory Coleman.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 10:31:44 PM »
Personally I'd offer him the same terms as we did, as a take-it-or-leave-it offer, because chances are he's going to be without a club for the start of the season, and that wont be helping his chances of getting back into the league.