Author Topic: Vardy  (Read 2301 times)

Old yellow

• View Profile
Vardy
« on: July 20, 2011, 11:55:33 AM »
Grimsby claim they cannot afford to compete for the signature of Vardy from FC Halifax at £50,000 so they cannot be expecting to pay alot for Pearson and Church despite the valuation they themselves set during last season?

I still think we need a key striker to be signed, any news in that area, ie loan player etc.... as time marches on to acquire someone who will gel with the team and make sure we compete in BSN.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vardy
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »
I thought S&H had been given £60k of the £100k they received for Connell, to sign a replacement?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »
Grimsby claim they cannot afford to compete for the signature of Vardy from FC Halifax at £50,000 so they cannot be expecting to pay alot for Pearson and Church despite the valuation they themselves set during last season?

I still think we need a key striker to be signed, any news in that area, ie loan player etc.... as time marches on to acquire someone who will gel with the team and make sure we compete in BSN.

Don't think it's the fee it's possibly his wages. Don't forget he will need some of the Connell money to pay us off  ;)
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:37:48 PM »

Don't think it's the fee it's possibly his wages. Don't forget he will need some of the Connell money to pay us off  ;)

All of it would be nice