Author Topic: Tonights game  (Read 13318 times)

LPRA

• View Profile
Re: Tonights game
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »
http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/canoville_ready_to_axe_unwanted_trialists_1_2860967

My guess is we'll give the ones C/L aint sure about on Saturday and run-outs to those they're keen to keep

then from then on release whoever is not wanted, then hopefully sign a few more outright signings which will have a few games to bed into the side as well as the odd trialist

Your guess? That's exactly what it says in the article you've posted!  :D

Little Chip

• View Profile
Re: Tonights game
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »
After watching the game the other night, I would say it was a bit hit and miss. Tom Ward and the new signing Holsgrove both played very well and stood out for me, but there was a few young players out on the pitch the other night and they all did okay. Stones did look a little sluggish but did no worse than any other forward and did score again! I watched him last season many times for the Reserves and that is the way he plays. Lets give him a chance, no one has said that he is in the side to score goals, but if he does its a bonus. We do need a couple of players yet but we have 4 weeks before we start. lets be positive.