Author Topic: Knockers Out!  (Read 2500 times)

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Knockers Out!
« on: July 06, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »
That wish must be in the mind of DN, Canners & Lee.

Yes, they may not have set the world alight with big money signings but just consider how close we came to the brink and I will happily place my trust in them that further security is the seasons goal.

Where would you rather be?

In the place of R&D - dead. Kettering / Stockport / Wrexham - on life support or Trinity - a car crash about to happen?

The road back may be long with many twists and turns but I still believe that we are being steered well and in the right direction.

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Knockers Out!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:50 AM »
I certainly know where I'd rather be; I have complete trust in the board and managers. Okay so we may not have made many signings as of yet but I'm sure they will follow shortly once Jase and Canners have made their assessments of the lads on trial. I'm looking forward to the new season and really hoping for playoffs again. Good to see Tom Ward has been offered a contract; I'd like to see Mickey Stones also offered the chance too. Keep the faith everyone!

Up the Pilgrims!!!

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Knockers Out!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 06:07:21 AM »
Well said Aggy, totally agree with you.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?