Author Topic: Jordan Fairclough  (Read 24898 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Fairclough
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
I personally warned JF last night about the few moaners down Spayne Lane!Give him a chance!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2011, 09:04:03 PM »
I personally warned JF last night about the few moaners down Spayne Lane!Give him a chance!

Abusing young full backs is the Spaynes speciality!

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
More like the main stand in fact i move round the ground and they are in every stand

Bob Lee

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »

Only a few mate, the biggest moaner was very subdued towards the end of the season ;)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2011, 06:06:26 AM »
As the old song goes, 'i've been everywhere man' and they're all over the ground. They were in the FI stand sat not far off me, now i've moved to the Spain Lane side the buggers are there too! I did think about the Town End but i suffer from vertigo so that's out!  ;)
What i'm waiting for is someone to put. I'm not going to go this season because the quality of players we're signing is not good enough.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2011, 03:37:27 PM »
I've been following this post for a day or to now; interesting to see people's views (of which they are more than entitled to) on the lad. I welcome the move to be honest, young and determined. He must have some talent if Forest kept him until he was 19; looks like he got some pace too. I'm looking forward to seeing a few more signings in the coming weeks.

Up the Pilgrims!!!

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »
Looking forward to seeing the kid and until then, I'll pass no judgement.

What I will say is that we'll be extremely fortunate to emulate anything close to the last couple of seasons successes. We've been truely blessed with two fantastic seasons in a row. Now with half of that squad moving on, the budget shrinking, you have to be realistic in your expectations, regardless of our bigger fanbase and history. I'm not critercising any new future signings, but obviously with less money, it's inevitable that there could be less quality on the pitch and that will make for an average season/s. It may result in a season or two of players moving in and out until we reach the right combination of players and create an effective squad.

I think a lot of fans tend to forget what the owners are trying to achieve off the pitch. They are working hard to achieve financial stability and to make our club a profitable business, something the Gainboroughs of the footbaling world will never achieve. We should appreciate this incredibly important aim more than most fans, given our misfortunes under previous owners.

With a solid financial foundation and a new ground, we could well enjoy conference football soon. In the meantime, I believe us fans have to remain patient and keep supporting the club. Recently there's been plenty of smooth, lets hope we all stay for the rough as well.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 07:21:07 PM by Pride of Lincolnshire »

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
That's sorted then. Let's not run players down! Give them our support and encouragement.  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »
Funny how people can be tempted to berate new players! Then spend ages posting gracious comments on past players.
What's that about?
Good on the previous players, but lets embrace the new.  :)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell