Author Topic: Pearson signs for Grimsby  (Read 7778 times)

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Pearson signs for Grimsby
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
Daniel what would you say if in the jan transfer window  someone offered you a injury prone c/b bit short of pace by the name of Pearson. Would you take him ?, i know i bloody would

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 05:41:38 PM »
Faraway, yes I would.

DL

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 08:14:20 AM »
Daniel what would you say if in the jan transfer window  someone offered you a injury prone c/b bit short of pace by the name of Pearson. Would you take him ?, i know i bloody would

Trouble is, that description also fits Nigel Pearson, 47-year-old ex Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough centre-back and current manager of Hull City. I wouldn't be as pleased to see him at York Street in the January transfer window.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »

When will the tribunal hearing take place? At the end of the day it'd be fairest if the Pearson fee could be taken into account in our squad budget for the new season. But my worry is that the fee won't be decided until after the season has started.

Pooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 06:37:18 PM »
If it's to be settled by tribunal, does that rule out the possibility of a sell-on clause?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
These tribunals often take months rather than weeks ,  and mostly have a sell-on clause.
 Don,t thick the fee will be big enough to have a impact on the seasons budget.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 12:16:03 AM »
If it's to be settled by tribunal, does that rule out the possibility of a sell-on clause?
Tribunal fees are usually a set amount, plus a sell on, plus another amount after so many games, etc...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/