Author Topic: memorabilia  (Read 11842 times)

Gus

• View Profile
Re: memorabilia
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 05:03:10 PM »
I also have signed shirts from Tom Bennett and Julian Joachim.

Again, all proceeds to the club if the offer is good enough.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 05:41:42 PM »
At a guess I've about a dozen signed shirts, 4 or 5 matchworn FL shirts and too many signed balls to be bothered to count!

The DMPL Champions signed shirt is on the landing, a present from my Best Man, its a great item save for some fat twat scrawling across the middle and spoiling it........ ;)

Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
I have got a signed Neil Redfearn shirt match worn shirt, its the long sleeved home shirt he played away in on the cold wet night against Brighton, also got a match worn shirt signed by Danny Thomas. Finally got a the red shirt with name, number and badges in signed by Lee Canoville.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »
I have got a signed Neil Redfearn shirt match worn shirt, its the long sleeved home shirt he played away in on the cold wet night against Brighton, also got a match worn shirt signed by Danny Thomas. Finally got a the red shirt with name, number and badges in signed by Lee Canoville.

I had a matchworn Canoville one a few years ago, sold it on eBay can't remember how much for though

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
At a guess I've about a dozen signed shirts, 4 or 5 matchworn FL shirts and too many signed balls to be bothered to count!

The DMPL Champions signed shirt is on the landing, a present from my Best Man, its a great item save for some fat twat scrawling across the middle and spoiling it........ ;)

I haven't got any, but i've got a thing about FL match worn shirts if worn by a player i liked, probarly as it was when i was growing up

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 08:06:33 PM »
I have a Jason Lee matchworn shirt ;D
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »
My best memorabilia is a a signed, framed away shirt from the play off winning side.
Not so sure about a signed football that includes a certain player from a distant era who has signed the ball : Gee Evans.  No mention of this person in the player profiles !!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »

Well this thread has given me an excuse to give my signed and matchworn shirts an airing!

In that lot is Ellie's FL away shirt, the shirt Richard Logan scored twice in during the record 6-0 win v Shrewsbury, Gavin Johnson and Jermaine McSporrans (really!!!) FL away shirts, home and away match worn Conference winning season shirts and a couple of early- mid 90's NPL signed match worn shirts.

Missing is a Bazza matchworn top and a couple more league shirts signed in the loft with the other general shirts. I must have 25-30 shirts. Still not got a Wembley one............

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »
I did a count up not so long back and with a few training tops and even a shirt which I think was never actually an official one (Paulas Benara sample) its 20ish - I actually thought I had more!

Ah the Wembley shirt!  One came up on ebay a few years back but that went south to a man with a mini who knows full well he can pretty much name his price whenever he likes ;o)

Not forgetting my pride and joy, Cookie's tracksuit top from that day at the twin towers given (yes GIVEN!) to me by the man himself.  Just another example of what a hero he is.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 10:14:31 PM »
I know a bloke who picked up the Wembley shirt the other week from a car boot!

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »
Ah the Wembley shirt!  One came up on ebay a few years back but that went south to a man with a mini who knows full well he can pretty much name his price whenever he likes ;o)

;D  The mini is running as well as ever....he's also got a friend now called Cooper.

I think the BUSA raffles of a few years ago helped to swell the ranks of signed shirts. 

I still envy your green one though Mr U!

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 11:11:22 AM »
I have a fantastic piece of United history donated by former trainer Frank Scrupps.
It is a telegram dated 26th April 1978, sent by the then Chairman Mr Ernest Malkinson to all the squad members congratulating them on the winning of the Northern Premier League title in 1977/78. It is full colour both sides as a folded card with the telegram inside.
Anyone interested? Make an offer, obviously all proceeds to the club.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »
I did a count up not so long back and with a few training tops and even a shirt which I think was never actually an official one (Paulas Benara sample) its 20ish - I actually thought I had more!

Not forgetting my pride and joy, Cookie's tracksuit top from that day at the twin towers given (yes GIVEN!) to me by the man himself.  Just another example of what a hero he is.

Ah yes, I remember standing in your spare room wearing that like an excited kid! Along with the aqua-marine scarf, obviously.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 01:50:29 PM »
a shirt which I think was never actually an official one (Paulas Benara sample)
I have one like that too... it's one that didn't get chosen when we had the vote, and the hooped shirt was selected. The middle one from this:
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
a shirt which I think was never actually an official one (Paulas Benara sample)
I have one like that too... it's one that didn't get chosen when we had the vote, and the hooped shirt was selected. The middle one from this:

Ah, you mean the vote that wasn't a vote, just a smokescreen to make sure that at some time in his sordid career Old Fatty McFraud managed a team in hoops.....

The worst kit in BUFC history, we'd had nothing like it before and hopefully nothing like it again.