Author Topic: Danny Sleaths Going  (Read 4948 times)

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
Danny Sleaths Going
« on: June 12, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
To CHINA in August according to cullys twitter page. Putting on my detectives hat while the wifes walking the dog (well its raining, someones got to do it love  ;D). I find that the World Student Games are taking place in China in August and Team GB are sending a football squad to take part. They held trials at Warwick Uni and a squad has been selected with a one week training camp in Sweden coming up. As cully said he (sleath) is going to miss three weeks at the start of the season.I am sure thats cully in one of the photos taken at the trials so there maybe some actual truth in one of his tweets for once. Any chance our local journos getting on the case to find out if its true or not.
Cully also said sleathy wants to join him at Eastwood so it could be just another windup.

woad_pilgrim

Re: Danny Sleaths Going
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
Don't know why anybody takes any notice of Cully. He's obviously very bitter at the club for releasing him however much he dresses it up as banter.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 02:25:42 PM »
I dont think he his bitter. its just cully.

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »
Don't know why anybody takes any notice of Cully. He's obviously very bitter at the club for releasing him however much he dresses it up as banter.

The tournament is definitely happening and with Sleath playing for Loughborough Uni he could easily have been selected. 

As for the Eastwood thing... LOL!  Cully isn't bitter he's just winding up gullible people and getting a rise.  I'm just surprised how successful he has been.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »

The tournament is definitely happening and with Sleath playing for Loughborough Uni he could easily have been selected. 

As for the Eastwood thing... LOL!  Cully isn't bitter he's just winding up gullible people and getting a rise.  I'm just surprised how successful he has been.
You're welcome to your own opinion, mine is that Cully is bitter at a former employee. I'm not on twitter so haven't "bit" (unless you count this), but I have seen some of his comments and they are all defamatory towards BUFC. If I was to do that to one of my former employers in a public media such as twitter towards said employers customers I'm sure it wouldn't be brushed off as banter. Anyway that's my last comment on this as Cully will be claiming a bite off me as it is for my two posts on here on the matter  ::)

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
To be honest I think you have got it completely wrong, I do follow him on there and I can assure you theres nothing serious or any kind of bitterness at all.

After all, he knew he was not going to get a offer for next season well before last season finished.

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »
Simple fact is that hes not a good enough player for a top 5 BSN side, he does also act a complete clown on twitter.

Joe65

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »

On Cully's tweets, they are clearly just a joke.

He's not bitter at all....they are in the spirit of Twitter banter and clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

Amazed so may of our fans get outraged by them - I think that must be part of his fun in doing them that so many people haven't worked out they are just a joke!

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »
My main concern when i posted that was if sleathy is going to be missing for three weeks or so we need someone to cover that position for the period hes gone. If it is true then good luck to him. To represent GB at anything is a fantastic achievement for anyone personally, but also for our club. Well done sleathy

Seenbetter

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 12:40:13 PM »
I dont entertain twitter but I think Cully did a job for us. The only time his play worried me was when he dribbled round one of their players to get out of his left corner. I thought he was a bit close to our area to chance losing the ball. He probably isn't conference standard but I wish him well.