Author Topic: I'm sorry but...  (Read 9884 times)

Stumpie

• View Profile
Re: I'm sorry but...
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
Nah not yet mate,
Any info on ticket prices?

thepilgrims

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 07:29:01 PM »
Adults: £10
U16:£3

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
I for one can't wait for the season to start; just gutted that I'm not going to be able to get to a match until December; work commitments sort of get the way.  Going to make my first home game VS BPA so defo looking forward to that one!  Good to see the club moving in the right direction after a few dark years; a good honest board; hard working and determined pair of managers and what appears to be a great squad for this level.  It's been great seeing the results roll in pre season and I'm hoping that continues into our first game against FCUM; gutted I can't be there as I've not missed the season opener for years.  I for one like everyone else on here is right behind the club, managers and the players; here's to a season of good memories.  Up the Pilgrims!

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 08:53:52 AM »
Adults: £10
U16:£3

At FC on Saturday it's:

Adults £7.50
Over 60s, students, unwaged £5
Under 18s £2

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »
Off to FCUM on Sat. Where will us BUFC fans be housed ? Not been to Burys ground before. Just wondering since I'm going to be giving FCUMs fans a run for their money and take my 3 flags and decorate the stand in all things BUFC.

thepilgrims

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
the boston fans are in a section of the mainstand, and theres always plenty of room for your flags  ;D ;)