Author Topic: Davidson  (Read 4868 times)

Swampy

• View Profile
Davidson
« on: August 09, 2009, 09:23:35 AM »
I know it was only a poor Spalding side but didn't Davidson do well! We've been waiting a long while for a big lad up front and now we've got two with Suarez! Both have good touches and seem quite mobile for tall lads.

bufc4life

• View Profile
Re: Davidson
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »
i agree

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »
Davidson did not have a good touch! The ball was ballooning off him when he tried to control it! Against a better defence, he wouldn't have looked so good..
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
agree with pilgrim 86 not a good touch and no pace whatsoever but he scored three and you cant ask for more so will wait and see.still think he is better than suarez though.still dont know about clarke either a lot of shouting and high fives but still not convinced.

Seenbetter

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:24 PM »
Last seasonmost of the players couldnt' score a goal if there was a 50 foot funnel guiding it in. I know the opposition wasnt great yesterday but whenever any of our players attempted to score the ball always seemed to be going in the right direction, in fact I missed two goals while I was waiting for my cheeseburger to be prepared. Incidentally, does anyone know which home the linesman running the standside line had escaped from. I'm mid fifties but I reckon he was old enough to be my dad, even holding up the flag was making his arm ache. Mind you, If I could run like him at that age I'll be bloody chuffed. Well done ageing lino, thought you did a good job.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 12:00:05 AM »
although davidson might not be the fastest or have the best of touches

i do feel hes the kinda player who we would need in mid winter big and imposing

and he looks asif he can win a header and bring others in too play

well time will tell

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:28:52 AM »
Agree with you there Tom.  He's the sort of player we need mid season; pleasing to see him get a hat trick on his debut as well.