Author Topic: DANNY SLEATH  (Read 3723 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
DANNY SLEATH
« on: May 09, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »
Seeing as we're singling players out. Thought he deserved a special mention too.  Was 'kin amazing yesterday, must have run miles and miles throughout.  Don't hold a grudge for the poor penalty, at least he had the balls to stand up and take one again having missed earlier in the season.

He has had his boo brigade over the season, but for yesterdays performance he should take a bow.

Hope he is one that remains for next season,.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

townender3385

• View Profile
Re: DANNY SLEATH
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »
Couldn't agree more, Sleath has been excellent all season, does a great job - and i think he'll stay :)

Seenbetter

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
Totally agree. Hope he does stay. He has a lot offer.
Only problem I can see for next season is where will we install a bath chair ramp for Bazza to get onto the pitch.  ;D ;D ;D
Seriously though, he's pretty good ,int he. (Do you think the word 'int' is in the new scrabble dictionary)

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 10:24:55 PM »
about time, sleath and church (slurch) are such a team together. they both work their absolute socks off and it made such a change to not hear the one or two individuals shouting out "sleath you're shit" for a change.

danny sleath you did us very proud like the rest of the team yesterday

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:52 PM »
Totally agree as well. Never stops running, always offers for the ball, scores important goals. Hope he stays...

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
Bit of an unsung hero IMO, you dont tend to notice him all that much because of Church but when he doesnt play we miss him like hell

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »
When together, they are a brilliant duo - if Church has a poor game, Sleath carries him and vice versa. Often one outshines the other each game, but they obviously have a great understanding.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 07:01:14 PM »
Good lad, cracking player, i hope he's here next season. 

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?