Author Topic: Guiseley travelling overnight  (Read 3994 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Guiseley travelling overnight
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Guiseley travelling overnight
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »
No, out of their own pocket like league games I would expect.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »
Any chance of letting the fire alarms off at the hotel a couple of times in the early hours of saturday nite/sunday morning then ;D ;D

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:57:00 AM »
An overnight stay may sound good but boredom,different sleeping conditions and time to reflect on the forthcoming fixture could and will work in our favour.Our only downfall will be if a large crowd fail to get behind the team and instead get on their backs.So its up to the fans to get the team through with a cresendo of noise and positive chanting all game long.COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
An overnight stay may sound good but boredom,different sleeping conditions and time to reflect on the forthcoming fixture could and will work in our favour.Our only downfall will be if a large crowd fail to get behind the team and instead get on their backs.So its up to the fans to get the team through with a cresendo of noise and positive chanting all game long.COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Funny I was thinking how many times in our league days did we see the team go away the night before to have a stinker in performance the next day.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 09:17:16 PM »
If we ever stay overnight, we always suck the next day.... I give you the stuffing we got at Kendal as a recent example.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »
Any chance of letting the fire alarms off at the hotel a couple of times in the early hours of saturday nite/sunday morning then ;D ;D

If its the hotel we've just got back from they'll have food poisoning by the morning  :dan

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »
There cant be too many hotels in the Boston area with a gym big enough for 15+ people and a snooker table.

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
This is Boston we are talking about, when have we ever had a home game where you don't get some morons getting on our players backs?