Author Topic: GOOD LUCK  (Read 3423 times)

Bob Lee

GOOD LUCK
« on: May 08, 2011, 07:59:44 AM »
Good luck today lads, this could be one of the most important 7 day periods in the history of the club.

Promotion to the premier and all it's benefits, at this stage of our rebuilding on and off the field would be a great boost.

With added sponsorship and grants available with promotion, it must surely be an added bonus to DN in his quest for funding a new stadium.

I can see the average gate increasing by a large % next season with promotion.  With the likes of Luton, Lincoln, Grimsby, Rushton, Kettering, Mansfield and Cambridge all visiting York Street.

So lads, good luck today, whatever the result you have given us yet another season to be proud of.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:40:31 AM by Bob Lee »

Old yellow

• View Profile
Re: GOOD LUCK
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
Ditto

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 09:07:32 AM »
No pressure then Bob  ;D

First of all i hope all the lads come through their fitness tests today. I would add Clarke to the middle with sleath playing left side and put yates on the bench . Guiseley i think will start with their 2nd half formation from tuesday. Dont think theres a need to go all out for a early goal, but we must make sure they dont score early doors. I dont think they will park the bus they are too good a side. Cant wait leaving soon, the dogs been walked ( i must stop calling the mrs that  ;D). Must add i did say we would make the playoffs with most of this squad at the end of last season. If this turns out to be the last game of the season then lets give them a send off to remember, thank you lads you have done BOSTON PROUD.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »
Yates on the bench !   he can,t take free kicks and corners from there .  Where will the goals come from ? 

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 01:52:54 PM »
good luck just put my coat on to go

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »
Can't make it . . good luck. . we may need it 
  August is another season ( keep logical )

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 02:01:34 PM »
Looks like the final will be at Telford! 2 nil up at half time!

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »
Looks like the final will be at Telford! 2 nil up at half time!

2-1 now, Nuneaton pull 1 back.