Author Topic: Prediction League: The Pilgrims v Guiseley (2nd Leg)?  (Read 2877 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Prediction League: The Pilgrims v Guiseley (2nd Leg)?
« on: May 05, 2011, 09:15:51 AM »
Is there no thread for the return leg?  Are we all to scared to predict the outcome?  :-\
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
Re: Prediction League: The Pilgrims v Guiseley (2nd Leg)?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »
There you go fella! 

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:20:08 AM »
Ooops. Sorry for the delay. Been too busy on Facebook trying to explain why I think people should vote NO to AV! (Not too seriously though)

Looks like Mickey Nuttells Hair has stepped in and started up the thread. Thanks Adam - now just go and vote NO to AV.  ;D

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
On here as well Ken!

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-av-round-up-the-truth-behind-the-claims/6364

Then understand that The Daily Mail, Tories and BNP want you to vote No. It's not complicated is it - VOTE YES TO AV!

LeeChase

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 12:30:39 PM »
Ooops. Sorry for the delay. Been too busy on Facebook trying to explain why I think people should vote NO to AV! (Not too seriously though)

Looks like Mickey Nuttells Hair has stepped in and started up the thread. Thanks Adam - now just go and vote NO to AV.  ;D

Don't do that, vote YES. To be fair most yes supporters, like me, acknowledge the flaws of AV but consider FPTP or OVMTAE (one vote more than anyone else) to be more flawed. I'd like to think we will eventually have full PR but most top politicians have no interest in it. Still that's probably enough politics for a football forum, and you started it.  :P
Touched by his noodly appendage.