Author Topic: Cullingworth leaving..  (Read 2587 times)

simpilgrim

• View Profile
Cullingworth leaving..
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »
He's just tweeter on twitter that Saturday is his last game at York street..

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
Re: Cullingworth leaving..
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
Like everything else cully wrights take it with a pinch of salt. I doubt any decisions over personnel has been made yet with this season not over and no permanent manager in place

faraway pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »
If thats true i will drive him anywhere he wants to go  ;D. I think its the cully banter we have come to accept,he cant go i voted him player of the year ;D,not (banter). On a more serious note i think there will be quite a few new faces next season, whatever league we grace. just leaving for the game and congrats to all the award winners this afternoon whoever they are ;)

On a slightly different subject (reading between the lines )Davids article about the next manager in the Echo i dont think it will be BIG Jase although he could be assistant to a new man if we get promoted. i think he will get the job if we stay in this div. Lets see the season out on a high and enter the playoffs with NOTHING TO FEAR.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »
If true, I for one wish Cully well in the future, he's a 100% player and has been a big part in something good at our club.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »
Well,he posted this on twitter late last night to Bazza "that was my farewell game, bye bye BUFC!"