Author Topic: New temporary/permanent home for BUFC photographs  (Read 1444 times)

Shippy92

• Just another Snapper...
    • View Profile
New temporary/permanent home for BUFC photographs
« on: April 24, 2011, 01:49:51 AM »
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that you will now be able to find photographs from Boston's remaining games at:-

www.davidshipman.co.uk/bufc

There are a few sets to go up over the next few days - Hyde, Stamford and Blyth - so I will keep you posted on the progress of these. I do however want to give the remaining games alot of coverage so expect to see a flurry of updates!

I have decided to link this into my own domain (which is now up and running!) until the end of the season as I feel that this is the best solution to my gallery problem. I have been looking for an alternative to my fotopic galleries. The situation with regards to them is that they have now been bought so them images should be available again in the near future :) If it become viable to return to use fotopic again in the future, then that is what I will do but until the end of the season all photos will be on the above link. This has cost a bit of time and money to set up but it is important for me that the photos are out there for you all to view.

Also, early work has begun on a photographic gallery through www.bufc.co.uk so keep your eyes peeled for future developments next season - Link:- http://www.bufc.co.uk/article/3393132/Photographic-Gallery

Hope to get some snaps of you all in the play offs!

Cheers

David

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New temporary/permanent home for BUFC photographs
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
Dont pretend to understand all your problems with domains and galleries etc. But I and I am sure everyone on here are extremely grateful for your hard work and brilliant pictures, its always a pleasure to see, keep up the good work it is your type of dedication that helps our club progress. Thank you.