Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 3264 times)

cambocakes

• View Profile
THANK YOU
« on: April 23, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »
To all those involved at BOSTON at the moment.I aint going to produce a list of who but everyone involved this season.In the play offs once again and we all should be thankful and eternally grateful to one leading light.He has gone about his business in a quiet dignified way and doing everything in a legal manner..i hope.....take a bow MR NEWTON...and thank you from me....NOW A PROUD PILGRIM!!!!! :)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 07:25:56 PM »
I think all in all. play offs 2 season in a row. going up would be fantastic but given all that we as a club are now thanks to SIR would to many people chuck there dummy out if we didnt go up. i know i wouldnt.

We man not be the leading light as far as non league clubs are concearn now, hell we aint the most popular club and many never be but i think with a certain mr newton in control for a long time comming we can shout we are PILGRIMS LOUD AND PROUD.

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:42:52 PM »
I dont know if getting into the conference premier will be a good or bad thing,but all the non footballing stuff involving Craig,John and the board gives the club a professional feel about the place.The place is buzzing and we are on the up i for one going to bloody well enjoy the play offs.Win bloody great, lose ah well mb nxt year....AND IF jASE DOESNT GET THE TOP JOB HE SHOULD BE THERE IN SOME CAPACITY WHEN NEW MANAGER IS APPOINTED..IMO

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »
Dave Newton - club legend

'Nuff said

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »
Yes it's been a fantastic last 2 seasons. David Newton has been a revelation. We nearing the end of his 4th season here and he's done everything right of the pitch in those 4 seasons, took a couple of years to get things right on the pitch but that was never going to happen overnight.

Getting promote again would be fantastic, we seem to have the off field infrastructure in place with the right personnel. However on the pitch i get the feeling there is a much bigger gap in quality between Conf Premier and Conf North than there was between Conf North and Unibond Premier.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »
Whilst next year would be a massive challenge if we go up surely it can't do much harm, more away support would cancel out any fans who stop coming if results are poor and DN wouldn't but in a wage structure that we couldn't afford. Did it do P'boro or Scunny any harm going in the Championship?

spalding linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »
Well done BUFC in reaching the play-offs again. You have a had an exciting two seasons so far